016

ADRENALINE — CHAPTER 1620 (19) questions with jacob and phoebe

20 (19) questions with jacob and phoebe

12th november 2023
phoebe's point of view

jacob and i both slept in to 1, it took forever for us to check out of the hotel, making it 3pm by the time we're in the car, preparing for our 6 hour drive to salt lake city.

"okay 20 questions" jacob suggests.

"isn't it 21 questions?" i laugh as i take a sip of my water.

he shrugs "well you're driving so you can't drink."

"fair" i respond, "okay first question..." he taps his hands on his knees like a drum while he thinks of one "weirdest dream you've ever had?"

i think for a few seconds before answering.

"a few months ago i had a dream that i was walking down the street and a bird committed suicide - basically it just stopped flapping - and it hit me on the head and sent me into a coma and someone called an ambulance and when it came they thought they were there for the bird and they saved the birds life but i died."

he doubles over in laughter "what goes on in your brain?"

he calms himself down before i speak "okay my turn... favourite song?"

"out of the woods" he responds with a smirk.

"shut up it is not" i grin.

"no really it is" he defends himself "cailee, my costar on priscilla would listen to your songs every day on set, she's like obsessed with you" he tells me.

"tell her i say thanks" i laugh softly, "what about you, what's your favourite song?" he asks the third question.

"mm... sweet by cigarettes after sex or fine line by harry styles" i say confidently "wait no... out of my league by fitz and the tantrums... actually it's andante, andante by abba" i think for a second "yep, it's definitely andante, andante by abba... that song is enough to make me levitate i swear, the way they stay in their chest voice the entire time is just so... holy shit i can't even... sorry" i apologise for my ramble.

he shakes his head and looks at me with genuine interest "no, no... it's great, i've never met someone with so much passion for what they do."

i smile softly in return before speaking "okay my turn... are you an introvert or extrovert?"

"definitely introvert" he responds "i don't mind going out every once in a while but i prefer to just be at home with my dog."