Omashu

I don't own Avatar: The Last Airbender.  It belongs to Nickelodeon, Bryan Konietzko, and Michael Dante DiMartino. I only own Kali and her story.
--------------------------------------------------
"He could be anywhere. He was headed north when he left Kyoshi Island." Zuko said.

"He'll need to stop for food and water." Iroh said.

Kali took a closer look at the map and followed the Avatar's path with her finger, pausing occasionally to check her progress.

"Omashu." The princess figured out. "He is going to Omashu."

Zuko rolled up the map and walked out to inform the crew they were heading to Omashu. Then Zhao's ship arrived, and he had to leave.
--------------------------------------------------
"He went to Omashu?" Zhao asked as Kali nodded.

"Well, it seems the princess is correct. I contacted my sources, and it appears that the Avatar is in Omashu." Zhao confirmed.

"Enemy territory." Zuko said.

"Indeed, but don't worry. There are ways to gain entry if you know the right people, which I do." Zhao smirked.

Zhao wanted to send two of his men to scout the city, but Zuko told him no. Instead, Zuko, Iroh, and Kali went.
--------------------------------------------------
"What are you doing?" Zuko asked his uncle, who was walking up to a food stand.

"Trying some Omashu barbecue." Iroh replied, picking up a piece of meat. "It's not often you get the opportunity."

"This is the great Omashu, the best Earth Kingdom has to offer." Zuko scoffed.

"It's bigger than I had imagined." Kali said.

"I gather its charms are lost on you." Iroh told Zuko.

Iroh put some money in a cup as Zuko asked, "Charm?"

"You mean the dirt, the noise, the stench?" Zuko asked.

Iroh found some Pai Sho pieces, picked up a white lotas tile, and bought it.

"What happened there?" Zuko asked, pointing to a building that had been blown up.

Iroh sighed and said, "I'm told Fire Nation agents in the city have been sowing terror, to weaken the Earthbenders' resistance."

"That's not right. Warriors don't hide their faces in battle. Father wouldn't approve of this underhanded tactic." Zuko said.

"Given how long this war has lasted, who knows where truth north truly lies in the Fire Nation?" Iroh told them.
--------------------------------------------------
Kali was walking with Zuko and Iroh when Zuko spotted the Avatar and followed him. Kali watched as Zuko, and the Avatar, got into a fight. There was no winner because in the end, Zuko ended up firebending and nearly got caught if Iroh hadn't covered for him and Kali to escape.