Bio #1

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Species: Human

Birthday: ()

Age: 16 (Season 1)

Gender: Male

Height: ()

Status: Alive

Occupation: U.A Student

Affiliation: U.A High School

Love Interest: Kyoka Jiro

Abilities and Powers

Overall Skill Level: (Y/N) is an anomaly recognized by the Japanese government. Haunted by the cursed spirit known as Rika, (Y/N) was registered as a 'special-grade' due to Rika's immense power and destructive capabilities.

Cursed Energy Manipulation (Available): (Y/N) possesses an ancient power known as 'cursed energy'. This phenomena allows him to flow pure power through his body and suits his needs. (Y/N) carries vast amounts of cursed energy thanks to Rika, who acts as a storage for his cursed energy.

Rika (Available): The cursed spirit left behind after Rika Orimoto's passing. She serves as an external storage for (Y/N)'s cursed energy and his tools/gadgets. Rika can partially manifest and lash out to protect (Y/N) without his command. She is overly aggressive and will attack anyone that she deems a threat to (Y/N), which is what made (Y/N) cast himself off from society.

Reverse Cursed Technique (Locked): (Y/N) is able to tap into the core of his energy and had awoken the reverse cursed technique when he was a child. He is able to heal any injury using positive energy. He can output this positive energy to distort certain Quirks as well, which makes him a threat.

Black Flash (Locked): A distorting in space-time that creates special distortion when (Y/N) impacts an opponent within 0.000001 seconds of a physical hit. It causes the cursed energy to flash black that equals a hit raised to the power of 2.5.

Copy (Locked): While connected to Rika, (Y/N) can copy Quirks and use them. He can use multiple Quirks that he's copied in quick succession. Conditions to copy a Quirk currently include consuming flesh, using a reverse cursed technique on a person, and the last one is currently locked.