My Hero Academia | Battle Trial

"What the hell was that?!" Katsuki yelled.

Izuku gasped.

"Have you been lying this entire time?!" Katsuki felt enraged at the secret as he held his palms out to grab Izuku, but Shota's ropes suddenly held him back as Katsuki struggled.

"I'm warning you." Aizawa said, before he looked towards the students. "My Quirk causes serious dry eye, so quit it now Bakugo. I will be releasing the test scores now."

Katsuki decided to stop but he still glared at Izuku for his newfound powers. Even so, Katsuki couldn't say anything anymore and he just stopped off as you curiosity eyed Izuku, confused about what Katsuki meant about lying.

"Here they are." Aizawa waved his hand as the holographic test scores appeared in front of everyone, and they could see you were the clear winner and Izuku was the loser.

"Aw crap, isn't that Midoriya...?" Mina pointed.

"I failed...!" Izuku muttered.

"Izuku..." You looked at him worryingly.

"Oh, by the way." Aizawa said, making everyone look at him. "The whole last place person getting expelled? It was a ruse to try and push you all and bring out the best out of each of you."

"Huh—?" Izuku said aloud.

"I wouldn't exactly expel you guys this early." Aizawa said. "There was a reason U.A placed you all in this class. Class 1-A is a privilege, so I'm not going to take that away from you all so early, at least not yet."

"I'm sort of glad about that..." You sighed.

"Oh please, you got first." Kyoka scoffed.

. . .

You yawned as you entered Class 1-A, saying good morning to everyone as you sat on your desk. Kyoka was a little confused at your sleepiness, but she initially thought that you healing Izuku consumed stamina.

"Hey, you okay?" Kyoka asked.

"Yeah..." You said, smiling as you raised your head from a sleeping position. "...it was just that I finally got a good night's sleep in a long while. Thanks for worrying though, Jiro."

"What is that supposed to mean...?"

"Hello, everyone." Aizawa entered the classroom, holding a sleeping bag before he slowly started to enter inside it, surprising everyone. "I'm not going to teach today's class."

"Gee, he looks worse than you." Hanta said.

"You think so...?" You eyed him.

"I'm sure you'll like today's teacher more than me anyway." Aizawa said as he zipped himself up and fell slowly sideways as the class heard snores from him behind the teacher's stand.

"But who is going to—?" Izuku began, before the door slammed open behind him along with three consecutive sounds of familiar laughter.

"I am here..." All Might said. "...entering the classroom like a normal person!!"

"No way..." Asui said.

"All Might!" Denki exclaimed.

"Indeed!!" All Might responded. "I will be teaching today's class! I also have surprise news for all of you! This will be the first time you guys get to wear your hero costumes!"