My Hero Academia | Rage, You Damn Nerd

"Get him!" Denki said, a little indicated by your statement as Minoru didn't waste time to throw multiple balls towards you.

You applied cursed energy to your blade and the blade cleanly cut through Minoru's Quirk like butter. Stunned, Minoru had no other choice but to keep firing. You continued to slice and sever each of his balls, holding him back.

"I can't do this forever, Kaminari!" Minoru yelled.

"Yeah, I know—!" Denki said before you zoomed towards him and slammed a fist onto his stomach, making him crash into a wall and knocking him unconscious instantly.

"What—"

Minoru couldn't even react as his face was punched square across the face, sending him flying to the open window, but you caught him before he could fully fly outside. You pulled him close to your face, your expression going back to normal.

"Why did you let Jiro go?" You asked.

"Because..."

"Answer quickly, villain. I don't have time to be wasting on you." You said, looking at the terrified Minoru who just looked behind him towards the road. "Otherwise, I drop you here."

"Wait, wait, wait—don't do that, man!" Minoru panicked, wailing his arms around as he cried. "I'm sorry, alright! We were confident that Yaoyorozu could take her down, alright?!"

"Yaoyorozu..." You thought to yourself, trying to remember what her Quirk was. "...I don't remember her actually using her Quirk, but if she has confidence against Jiro..."

You ended up tying the unconscious Denki and the flailing Minoru who tried to break free, but the two villains have already been captured. You ran towards the hallway that Kyoka had ran into earlier, while Kyoka finally entered the room.

"Yao—!" Kyoka said aloud.

"It took me a while...but I actually did it!" Momo said, revealing her cannon that fired straight at Kyoka, who dodged the blast just barely. "You won't get to my missile, hero!"

"Crap, she's really taking her role seriously..." Kyoka winced at the sudden motion of her body as she hid behind a pillar. "...but I need to close the distance soon or she'll blast me away!"

"You can't hide!" Momo yelled.

The cannon fired again and Kyoka was forced to jump as the cannon destroyed the pillar. Kyoka could not actually fight long distance, but she did time her run as her earlobes listened to the hissing of the cannon.

"I'll go...now!" Kyoka jumped again to another pillar as the cannon burst the previous one instantly. "Looks like I can time the run, but I can't keep doing this forever..."

"This cannon took up most of my stamina..." Momo said, panting a little as she eyed the pillar Kyoka was behind. "...but I can still make one more weapon to try and finish her off—"

Momo was stunned. Looking to her right, she saw that you had entered the room. Holding both Minoru and Denki with your hands, even Kyoka was surprised you took them down without much difficulty at all.

"Oh no..." Momo said.

"Hey." You replied.

Momo shifted the cannon's fire towards you and you tossed the two other villains aside as you looked straight towards the incoming cannon ball. Kyoka was hesitant, but she thought you were being stupid so she tried to jump and save you.

Still, you took out both of your palms as you caught the cannon ball with your bare hands. Stunned, Momo could still see that your hands were hissing, but the visible cursed energy was responsible for holding the full force of the cannon.

"Oh wow..." You said, dropping the cannonball for it was still way too heavy for you to carry afterwards regardless. "...I actually wasn't expecting to catch that at all with just my hands."

"How did you...?" Momo asked.

"Cursed energy enhances my body." You said. "I figured out way back in the entrance exams. Too much energy, and I can break stuff like my sword. Too little, and my slashes could be shallow."

"I do admit that I can't exactly restore other people to the level I want to yet." You said. "I can restore myself with a positive output instead of a negative one, but I can't really do that with others."

"So Midoriya was just a fluke?" Momo asked.

"I guess you could say that." You said.

"You guys talk too much." Kyoka grinned as Momo looked behind to see she had captured the missile while the two of you were talking. "Gee...I could actually see you two dating."

"Don't say things like that..." Momo mumbled.

"Nice job, Kyoka..." You gave her a thumbs up and smiled as Kyoka couldn't help but blush at you saying her first name. "...we won."

"It's over!!! Heroes win!!!" All Might announced.

. . .

"Quick question: who was the MVP?"

Everyone pointed at you.

"I'm glad you all think so as well!" All Might gave a thumbs up. "We all clearly saw how he was able to take down both Denki and Minoru like he was not even breaking a sweat, right?!"

"Don't need to remind us..." Minoru said.

"Yeah man..." Denki said.

"After that, even though he did let his guard down by outright explaining his powers with Yaoyorozu, he did buy enough time for Kyoka to swoop in and take the missile from under her nose!" All Might said.

"Very impressive." Izuku complimented.

"Thanks." Kyoka said, a bit dull for it wasn't the person she wanted an extra compliment from.

"Alright, everyone! We will be starting the next fight soon enough!" All Might pointed to the screen and it showed the next two teams fighting. "Team A versus Team D! Get ready, rookies!"

"Wait, that's us." Izuku said.

"Oh yeah..." Ochaco said.

"Then who is..."

"Hell yeah...now I can blast that goddamned need to pieces myself!" Katsuki evilly grinned as he eyed the team, and Izuku started to sweat. "Get your ass ready, Deku!!"

"Oh no..." Izuku said.

"Don't worry, we got this." Ochaco said, putting a hand on his shoulder to try and calm him down for he was quite nervous. "We'll beat them both, trust me!"

"Ida is with them too..." You eyed Ida.

"This is interesting...for sure." Toru said to you.

End of Chapter