My Hero Academia | All Might

Villains gathered towards the middle to take a shot at All Might himself, all of them grinning as they gathered nearby Eraser. Eraser noticed this and took a step to stop the villains, but All Might ended taking out all of them without breaking a sweat.

"Aizawa." All Might said, his head down as he spoke to him like equals. "I'm so sorry all of this happened. Let me make up for this myself. Go ahead and gather the students and get out of here—"

All Might couldn't speak anymore, however, for Nomu already acted towards Katsuki and the others. Katsuki didn't even react in time, but All Might had managed to get in the way and get hit by a powerful blow to send him flying away.

"All Might—!" Izuku cried out.

"Midoriya—!" You yelled, jumping in front of him as Izuku barely noticed that Nomu was already headed towards him as well and you got there in the nick of time.

Luckily for you, a streak of cold air told you that Nomu had been frozen in place. Looking to your right, you saw that Shoto had stomped on the floor a few milliseconds before. Shoto let out a cold exhale as he eyed Nomu.

Still, Nomu easily broke out of the ice with a quick spread of his arms. Nomu looked down at you but it was suddenly affected by the hit of the earlier Black Flash. You took advantage and sliced Nomu across the chest with a powerful streak of energy.

In that moment, Shigaraki suddenly appeared on Nomu's left and aimed a palm for your stomach. All Might acted quickly to punch Shigaraki right across the face. Deciding to make All Might switch targets, you jumped and grabbed Shigaraki by the throat and you helped All Might realize the bigger threat.

"I see...!" All Might said as his punch connected with Nomu's face as the black sparks twitched on its body, affecting its body again. "Was this the work of Young (L/N)?"

All Might and Nomu stood in front of each other. As you dragged Shigaraki away, you tossed him away as soon as he realized what was going on. You faced against Shigaraki while All Might took on Nomu himself.

"It must've been an abnormal power." All Might thought, looking at the black sparks. "What Young (L/N) landed on Nomu was equal to a one hundred percent punch of One For All yet more devastating due to its aftereffects..."

All Might gripped his fists.

"But without another extra attack and Young (L/N) holding himself off against the head villain, this thing won't take very long to recover...so I'll finish him off with all I've got while I still can!"

On the other end, Shigaraki growled as he leaped towards you. He seemed to grab you at all costs as you jumped sideways twice to avoid him. You were impressed by his agility and you made him grab your sword instead.

You kicked Shigaraki in the shin and punched him right across the face, knocking the hand he had on to the floor and you looked to your blade and saw that pieces of it was already decayed enough to the point it was unusable after one more strike.

"Game over." Shigaraki said, grinning before he aimed his left palm to your stomach and you forced yourself to stab his wrist as Shigaraki winced in pain but kept going regardless.

Shigaraki touched you, but he realized that his Quirk did not work on you. Looking around, he tried to look for any sign of Eraser. He looked to the stairs and he realized that Eraser had only been focused on evacuating all the students and wasn't looking.

"What...?" Shigaraki thought.

You grabbed his wrist, looking straight at him with crimson eyes. Shigaraki was lost for words and his mouth actually opened at the sight of you having the ability to copy Quirks yourself. You kept looking at him as you held him down.

"Shigaraki—!" Kurogiri himself warped to save him as Shigaraki fell into a portal along with you but you jumped before the portal could take you and Kurogiri held Shigaraki down.

"This thing is tough—!" All Might thought, struggling a bit as he battled Nomu. "I already have over one hundred blows...but that Quirk he's got is designed to counter One For All itself..."

"He may be involved in all of this." All Might said, then he remembered what Tenya had said to him about the League's goals. "But I fear for what he wants with Young (L/N)..."

All Might gripped his fist tightly before punching Nomu to the sky and he punched it back to the floor with a thunderous crash that echoed across the USJ. All Might proceeded to grin as everyone eyed him land on the ground quickly as Nomu bounced off the floor from the impact.

"You may have heard these words before..." All Might said, preparing his full power into one final punch. "...but I will recite them to everyone here one more time! PLUS...ULTRA!!!"

As Nomu's body shined yellow from the powerful impact, it was sent flying towards the roof of the USJ. Nomu crashed out the window after All Might's punch and he was now nowhere to be seen. You nodded as Shigaraki was lost for words.

"I am seriously out of shape..." All Might rubbed his neck. "...if I was in my prime, it would've only taken me five blows to defeat it. Now...it took me well over one hundred...!"

"Impossible...!" Shigaraki said but he was suddenly shot in the leg as Kurogiri used his Quirk to protect him and they both warped out of there before they could capture them.

"Blast it." Snipe said, having been the one who had shot Shigaraki as he put his weapon away and the other professionals arrived on the scene. "They all got away..."

You blinked hard a few times as you grabbed your eyes. Eraser himself rushed back down the stairs and ran to you, holding your back as you held your eyes from the severe dry eye it caused.

"You really are cool, Aizawa-sensei..." You said, looking at him with your watery eyes. "...I still don't understand how you use your Quirk so well. I still have a lot to learn here..."

"Did he...?" Aizawa was stunned.

"Young (L/N), I congratulate you." All Might said, coughing a little blood as he spoke to you. "Thanks to you, I was able to defeat that thing a lot easier than I initially believed."

"All Might..." You said, feeling a great deal of admiration yet pride for the words of praise he gave you as All Might and you did shed tears. "...that means so much...coming from you."

Since the day you met Rika, you never truly felt admired for who you were by others, not even yourself. As the rest of Class 1-A cheered for you and All Might's victory as you stepped out, you smiled brightly as you all left the facility.

You kept the blade by the handle, despite the blade itself being totally destroyed. Rika herself was proud of you, even though she wasn't even visible to everyone. Kyoka gave you a nod and you slightly blushed at her smile.

Everything was going to be okay now.

End of Season One