My Hero Academia | Quirk Apprehension Test

"Hello."

Everyone in Class 1-A turned to see the face of Aizawa. You could tell that he wasn't the kind of person to waste time and he was quick to reveal the U.A gym uniforms. You awed at his quickness and you stood up to get your uniform.

"You will all be participating in a Quirk Apprehension Test." Aizawa said, now walking out the classroom. "Head outside to the training grounds once you put your uniforms on."

"Will this even fit...?" You eyed the uniform, which looked a lot smaller than your usual size. "Aw man...this isn't going to look good on me..."

. . .

Unfortunately, the uniform didn't fit you well. It was very tight and it felt like your body was being choked. It made you sweat more than you already were going to normally for exams are not your strong suit.

"You can use your Quirks." Aizawa said, and everyone was surprised. "You all weren't allowed to use your Quirks in middle school, so I need to get a proper assessment of your powers."

Aizawa grabbed a tennis ball and tossed it to Katsuki, who was confused about what was going on. Aizawa motioned him to step forward and he told him to throw him normally, without a Quirk.

After that, Aizawa told him to pick it up.

"Now, use your Quirk." Aizawa said.

"Heh..." Bakugo said and his hand hissed.

"Oh no..." Izuku muttered.

"...die!!!" Bakugo yelled loudly as he applied his Explosion onto the ball, and the boom echoed across the training field as Aizawa showed everyone the much better result from the two tries.

"This is what I'm aiming for." Aizawa said. "However, if you failed the test and rank lower than the rest of your peers, I am going to expel you. So...word of advice, try your best."

"What?!" Everyone said.

"Woah..." You said. "...this is for real..."

So it truly was a Quirk test, you thought, and Aizawa already had two lanes ready for two students to do a fifty meter race. You stood alongside Kyoka, who nodded at you before looking ahead.

"Begin." Aizawa flicked his stopwatch.

You took a breath before applying cursed energy to your legs. Everyone awed at the purple energy coursing your legs as you sped off quickly. The cursed energy did well to enhance your body and you finished in 4.02 seconds.

"Yes!" You made a fist.

"Hey, he's pretty fast..." Mina said.

"Yeah, whatever." Katsuki responded.

Katsuki wasn't happy when his score was less than yours, and he already had a goal to beat you. You chuckled nervously as he angrily looked at you from time to time. The next test was grip strength, and you held the device in your hand.

"Go." Aizawa told you.

You grunted as you applied cursed energy to your fist. Aizawa recorded a perfect 450 kg of force as you let go of the device, which looked a little broken. You chuckled nervously as you handed the device to a stunned Izuku.

Afterwards, the next test was a standing long jump across a sandbox. You went right after Izuku, who did terribly. Using cursed energy, you flew across the sandbox without much of a problem as Aizawa looked at you keenly.

"Weird..." Aizawa thought. "...he is immune to my Quirk. I tried to stop his power in the grip strength test, but his energy surged regardless. What kind of Quirk...no, what kind of power does he have?"

Finally, the students got to the test where you had the throw the tennis ball. Since Bakugo already went earlier, you stepped forward as the first person to go. You took a sigh and decided to change things up a little, shocking everyone.

"Such control..." Aizawa eyed you as you closed your eyes, holding the ball close to your chest like a baseball pitcher. "...this is something totally new. I've never heard of this sort of power."

You slowly opened your eyes and took a step forward as you twisted at the waist. You decided to let out a yell as you threw the ball with immense power, the gusts of wind making some of the students yell as they crossed their arms.

"Phew..." You exhaled.

"This guy..." Katsuki scoffed.

Aizawa showed the results: 807 meters.

"I was told you were special." Aizawa said as you walked by him to your spot, which surprised you since he was a long distance away from the others. "Still, I never expected this."

"Thanks...Aizawa-sensei." You bowed.

"Here I go..." Izuku exhaled as he started to think, holding the ball. "...I'll use One For All in my whole arm. If I can succeed with this test, my other failures won't matter!"

Izuku prepared One For All through his arm, but the ball didn't even go far. Izuku had shut his eyes, but when he opened them, he was shocked to see that his Quirk had been nullified by Aizawa's Erasure, as the teacher's eyes glared red.

"Sensei...?" Izuku asked.

"You think I don't know you can't control your Quirk?" Aizawa asked him. "Destroying your whole arm for a Quirk that can only be used once is useless. You will never become a hero like that."

"So harsh..." You think as you eyed Izuku, but then you remembered Recovery Girl's words. "...but it is true. I'm the same as him...because I can't control Rika either and go full power."

Izuku took a breath and Aizawa deactivated his Quirk, now interested in what he was going to do now. Izuku looked ahead and prepared his arm and proceeded to prepare to fire. As Izuku lunged forward, he only use the power on his finger.

"Smash...!" Izuku yelled as his finger did all the work, and it did get hurt but the ball flew slightly farther than Katsuki's earlier score. "I did it...!"

"This kid...!" Aizawa grinned.

Izuku decided to grip his fist and grin, despite his face wincing due to the pain. Izuku showed Aizawa his injured finger and you decided to walk up to him regardless of what Aizawa would say.

"You okay, Izuku?" You asked him.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Izuku said.

Aizawa was even more stunned once you hovered your palm over Izuku's finger and healed it with a reverse cursed technique. Even though you did concentrate, the sheer ability stunned the two of them even though the class didn't see it well.

"How is this even possible...?" Aizawa thought.

"Good job." You grinned at Izuku.

"Yeah, thanks a lot!" Izuku nodded.

End of Chapter