My Hero Academia | Black Flash

'Death'

You forced yourself to block Nomu's punch by slicing its wrist, the blade lodging onto the muscular arm as a violet streak of cursed energy followed it. You could feel your hands tremble as Nomu resisted your strength very well.

Still, Nomu ended up going for a right punch towards your head. You kept your cool as Rika grabbed the fist and grabbed Nomu's neck as it opened its mouth from the right grab. Rika growled as she held Nomu, trying to suffocate it.

All of a sudden, however, you had to jump back as Shigaraki appeared on the left. Shigaraki had aimed to Decay you instantly as he swiped his palm and missed. Surprised to see your reaction speed, Shigaraki eyed you with a frown.

"Don't get me wrong, brat." Tomura said as Nomu slowly stood and Kurogiri also appeared next to him, and he held his arms out to present the other two. "Right now, it's a three-on-one."

"I've already separated the students." Kurogiri said, and you widened your eyes. "Thirteen is also done for, but one of the students managed to escape. We have to kidnap (L/N) at the very least."

Knowing that you were at a disadvantage, you held your right hand up. Thinking at first that you were surrendering, Tomura proceeded to frown as you slammed your palm on the floor. Holding your sword to the left, Rika fully emerged.

"Come...Rika!!!" You yelled, your voice breaking as you yelled and fully let Rika roam free as she screeched at the three villains, her nails looking more elongated as she held her claws out.

"This isn't game over..." Shigaraki growled.

Kurogiri was the first to act, making a portal so Nomu could enter its fist in. The fist appeared right in front of you in another portal, but you ducked and instantly sliced the fist cleanly as Nomu retreated its arm and started to heal.

Tomura took the lead now, swooping in like an eagle as he ran towards you. Tomura sided to the left as he dodged your slash, holding his palm out and he fully grabbed you in the face. Shocked to see that his Quirk didn't work, Shigaraki watched as you changed hands, stabbing him in the stomach.

"You really are amazing...Eraser..." Shigaraki groaned as he looked back slowly towards Eraser, who had his eyes open towards Shigaraki as you pushed the blade deeper.

Blood oozed out of Shigaraki's wound as you proceeded to grip his collar. You looked towards Eraser and saw that his eyes twitched. As Nomu leaped towards him to finish him off, you forced yourself to let go of Shigaraki.

Shigaraki fell forward to the ground as he clutched his stomach, Kurogiri warping to go help him. Instead of confronting Nomu, you grabbed Eraser just in time and got him out of there. You healed Eraser with your reverse cursed technique, the white streak of energy around his body.

"Looks like you evened the odds for a moment..." Shigaraki said, keeping a hand on his stomach wound. "...but your stab missed a key vital point. I will be just fine, but...this is still our turn."

"Shigaraki...don't tell me..." Kurogiri said.

"Nomu, kill the brat."

Nomu roared as it leaped towards you. Knowing that it would be even faster and stronger than before, you tossed Eraser aside and took your blade out quickly. Slicing the first wrist, the other punch aimed for your stomach. Rika emerged to attack it, holding Nomu down as best as she could.

Still, Rika felt herself being pushed back. Nomu gripped Rika's skinnier arms and tried to break them, but Rika didn't let it. You sliced its ankle, making Nomu fall on one knee. After that, you gave Nomu a upward slice to its chest and jumped back as Rika followed you.

"No matter how many slashes I hit it with..." You thought and eyed Nomu healing itself quickly. "...I have to find a way to defeat it in one blow. I have to punch it with full power to finish it off."

You took a step, your cursed energy fully forming as an aura. You leaped towards Nomu, who aimed a punch to your face. Ducking, you aimed a left punch towards the Nomu's face. In that instant, you felt a surge of pure, raw power.

Your cursed energy instantly flashed black as you landed a powerful blow to Nomu's face. It was powerful enough for you to fully make it spin around you and send it flying.

You grit your teeth as the black streaks of energy snapped around you like electricity, your aura intensifying. Nomu, who had crashed on the ground, got back up but felt itself being resisted by its own body as the black sparks affected it.

You felt yourself slowly drool as you eyed Nomu. Locked in, you zoomed towards Nomu at even higher speeds. Taking your blade, you slashed it across the chest. Seeing that it's regeneration had halted, even Shigaraki knew something was off.

"I won't let you...!" Shigaraki forced himself to leap into action, growling as he leaped towards you in particular and he tried to defend Nomu from you despite Kurogiri's protests.

"I've got you now, you damn FOG!!!" Katsuki yelled loudly as he grabbed the metal neck of Kurogiri and pushed him down to the ground as Eijiro appeared as well, crossing his arms to harden then as Shigaraki turned to see what happened.

"Move, and I'll blow you to pieces!" Katsuki grinned as he looked down at Kurogiri. "You tried hiding your physical body with that Quirk of yours...did you really think I wouldn't notice that?!"

"Kacchan!" Izuku rushed along with Tsuyu and Minoru as they stood with the other two, Tsuyu letting out a ribbon as Minoru felt frightened by Kurogiri's eyes despite being restrained.

"I'll kill you..." Shigaraki said, his eyes widening as he looked between you and the other students and he decided to jump towards the others as they prepared for battle. "I'll kill you all!!"

In that moment, All Might suddenly burst into the scene. Nomu was on his knees due to the Black Flash, but the sparks had stopped working. Nomu jumped away from you to protect itself, but it looked towards All Might.

"Don't worry..." All Might gripped his fists as he spoke, looking down with a furious expression as the other students who saw cried as they saw him. "...because I am here..."

End of Chapter