Prologue

Zephyra's POV

I ran through the forest my paws hit the snowy ground. My blue fur lighting up the dark snowy forest. 

I came to a stop when I reached my castle and shifted in my human form. I walked inside my beautiful castle not caring that I was naked and someone could see me because I lived alone all my life. 

This part of the forest was mine and remained hidden from every creature out there. No one knew about this place except for me. 

Putting on some clothes I looked at myself in the mirror admiring my beautiful self. 

Hi, I am zephyra Dankworth and  am twenty two years old,princess of the blue moon pack which does not exist anymore because of the Dark moon pack. Am light in complexion, have light blue hair, red eyes and a perfect curved body. 

I stayed away from the entire world. no one knew me because my parents hid me from this wicked so called world and I thank them for that.i will be able to take my revenge easily without being caught,only a few people in my pack knew I existed but unfortunately they all got killed. they have never seen me before but heard of me. They all call me the queen of snow because everytime I shifted the area I am at would start snowing. 

They all believed I brought calamity everywhere I went which was no lie and I would not stop until I got what I want. I will destroy everything and everyone one who took away whats mine. 

All my life I have lived alone without my parents because am an orphan. My pack was attacked when I turned three years old and an omega saved me bringing me here to this beautiful place I called home and I can't believe they also killed her when I turned  ten but  they don't know she gave me all the information I needed to ruin them. I was young but not foolish, these heartless people will get what's coming for them and that's a promise. 

It turned out everything about me was special. I had different kind of powers some of them which consisted of me claiming every wolf out their my mate whether Alpha, beta, gamma, omega and rogue. No one could sense me, see me, smell me or touch me unless I wanted it. 

****

Today I was going to the enemy pack although I didn't want to go I never had a choice. Leaving this place made me sad but I would surely come back one day successful. 

I packed all my clothes and necessary things I needed. I wore a black bump short and vest I needed to look casual and not suspicious. I put on  grey eye contacts so  no one could know I have red eyes because alphas are the only one that have red eyes and me having red eyes only meant I would have been the alpha of the blue moon pack. 

I didn't need to walk or drive to reach my destination because I could teleport myself anywhere I wanted to go and that is what I did. 

~~~~~

Word count: 529

Please vote and comment if you liked reading thank you.