Chapter 15

Zephyra's POV

Pandra and I stood on our spot watching the scene in front of us. Did they even notice us? I don't think so. 

The blonde girl didn't stop her movements, she bounced on Margo her moans reaching my ears. Like damn this was complete porn. 

The blonde girl screamed when she saw us there and pandra let out a sigh of relief " Thank god you both noticed us. If it went on for another minute believe me I would be dead " Pandra said making me roll my eyes at her why didn't she die the moment we saw them. 

On the other hand Margo didn't seem shocked and only looked at us with an unreadable expression. I thought by now he would be rushing for the door and telling everyone about us but no Margo only sat there the girl still on top of him. 

Margo let out a long breath and stood up moving the girl in the process " I thought it would take you long to come " Margo said. Was he aware he was naked in front of us? Of course nudity is common among wolves but not for me. 

" We would appreciate it if you wore some clothes first " I said and Margo nodded. 

Margo came back and was  fully dressed. A loud bang came to the door followed by a voice " Sir are you okay? "  A man asked Margo and he only looked at us raising an eyebrow " What do you think I should tell them? Am I safe here with the both of you? " He asked his hands crossed together on his chest. 

" Yes you are " Pandra said a little scared. 

" Sir we are waiting for an answer"

" You know you are safe with us " I said assuring him but in reality I was assuring myself I am safe as long as Margo does not say something stupid. Before Margo could answer the blonde girl did. 

" No we are not, we have intruders here " And that was it. Pandra hit the girl making her loss conscious and the door was burst open revealing all stupid warriors and I took it as my time to leave this place. 

Pandra held my hand and we rushed to Margo " Good bye suckers ". Pandra said and with that we disappeared. 

****

We were back at my castle. We all sat in the living room. 

" Why am I here? " Margo asked. 

" We need your help "

" With? "

" The council, your brother is in danger he needs our help"

" Oh so that is the case but why did you have to kidnap me? If you had, asked me politely I would have surely come with you willingly "

" You didn't protest when I held your hand so that means you agreed to come with. Your silence was my answer and besides your warriors were about to attack "

" Well okay don't have time for all this crap just get to the point " Margo said annoyed. That came sudden I thought among the brothers he was the quiet and calm one but I turned out to be wrong. Despite being rude and annoyed he was also dull, didn't I just tell him why we brought him here. So what's the deal. 

" Margo are you going to help us or not? " This time it was pandra who asked. 

" And if I say no, what then? " Margo dared. 

" Wow you have guts are you sure you are not willing to help. Don't forget its your brother we are talking about" I said as I was now standing my anger building up. 

Margo also stood up looking me right in my eyes " So what if he is my brother? You are responsible for his situation. The council thinks his the one who brought you to the pack and knew about your existence from the start so they are punishing him for that "

" Ain't your worried about him? Yes I agree am at fault but if you help we can go through all this together "

" Why do you want to help him so badly? "

" Margo why are you asking so many questions? Huh? Your brother is under a spell instead of helping you are doing nothing. Don't you care about your brother at all" I said. I was so furious I was doing my best to control myself and not shift. 

" Just great, you are talking about care. Do you even care about my brother? No why would you because you both don't know each other if only you knew what he has been going through, the pain he has to endure, all the unbearable sounds that comes out of his mouth when he can't bare it" Margo sat down wiping a tear from his eyes " You don't know how we have been living every single day seeing our brother like that and he has to bare it all alone "

" Margo am sorry-"

" Don't be I know you mean good and would not want to see your mate like that " Margo said meeting my shocked expression. 

He let out a small chuckle  " Don't look at me like that I already knew actually I knew the both of you would come looking for me and -"

" But how? " Pandra cut him short

" Your mate told me " Margo said  " Matson told me everything the minute you left and the way you spoke about me he was sure the both of you would come looking for me which you did but I didn't expect it to be  this soon".

" Well we have no time to waste  we need to save calico "

" You're right and am tired " Margo said making me and pandra look at him confused. 

" What? You can't expect me to stay up all night, I need rest to function properly I had a long day "

" Okay this way " I stood up and led Margo to one of the rooms upstairs. 

~~~~

Word count: 1031