Chapter 1

Zephyra's POV

I emerged just far away from the boarder of the Dark moon pack so I would not be caught and ruin everything. 

I already had a plan in mind I would go to the border pretend to be tired and say I was hiking and ended up here and I would like a place to rest for a bit if they don't believe me I will just kill them and forget about it. 

I was about to go ahead and start walking when I saw a car coming from afar. I waited for the car to reach where I was, when it did it stopped right in front of me. 

The window was rolled down revealing a beautiful young woman, she was human. 

'What would a human be doing here? What were the Yallow's planning this time? ' no matter what it was I will surely find out. 

" Hey there, you must be the one who came to receive me" The woman asked

" And you are? " I asked raising an eyebrow. 

" Am Fernanda Lockwood I'm here to organize a  celebration which will be held in the next three days "

" Oh" That's the only thing I said and looked at the woman with a wicked smirk on my face. I knew she was now scared and I loved it when they all feared me that only proved I was better than all of them. 

Without thinking twice I killed the woman right there and then. I took her body out of the car I carried her and ran as fast as I could, I buried her body in the forest where no one will ever find her. 

I walked back to the car and got in. I already had another plan in mind instead of pretending to be hiking I will be Fernanda's cousin who came in her place because her mother died and she could not make it. That was much better than the first plan. 

I already masked my scent and the only thing I needed to do was make myself smell like human and that's it. I did a little bit of magic and it was done, I loved using my powers because they never let me down. 

I drove the car and reached the boarder and the warriors rushed to the car. Just like the woman I rolled down the car window. 

" Hi I'm zephyra, am  here on behalf of Fernanda Lockwood she was not able to make it so I will be standing up for her " I said and one of the warriors nodded. 

" Give us a minute " The other warrior said and excused themselves. 

One of the warriors lost focus and I knew he was mind linking someone who was non other than their Alpha. Dax gave full responsibility to his eldest son calico the position and he has done a good job although he only took over a year ago. 

" The alpha said we can let her in " One of the warriors said. When they came back I acted innocent and and pretended I never heard a thing. 

" You can go in" 

" Thank you sir " With that I drove passed them, I was in the pack I finally crossed the boarder who would have thought it was that easy.

Dark moon pack was second to be the largest pack in the world after the blue moon pack but after they took it away making it varnish completely from the world, they became the first. 

Driving through the pack I could not help but look in awe I might hate the Yallow family but not this amazing site in front of me. This pack was modern a lot of buildings, playing parks and shops. 

I didn't want to stop and ask someone for directions to the pack house so I followed my instincts and  let it guide me. 

After five minutes I finally reached my destination, I patted my back with my hand praising myself for the good work. I stopped in front of a majestic beautiful pack house, these people really had good taste. 

I got the files that were besides me, they were full of different pictures of decorations. I got my bagpack  and got out of the car. 

I got inside the pack house, I will never get tired of saying how beautiful this place is. 

" So you must be Zephyra " I heard a voice behind me I turned around and saw two identical twins standing in front of me.  They must be Dax's  young sons. 

They were light in complexion, red eyes, black curly  hair. They were both tall and a little built and they wore the exact same clothes. 

" Yes I am" I said smiling as best as I could.

Although they had red eyes and belonged to the alpha family I could not feel the power inside of them. They were too weak. 

" Am Matson and this is my brother Margo"  The twins introduced themselves. 

" Nice to meet you guys "

One thing I noticed about the twins is  one was shy and doesn't talk a lot and which I assumed was Margo while the Almighty Matson was full of himself. Well what would stop him they were both hot after all. 

~~~~

Word count: 887