Chapter 18

Third point of view

" Your powers won't work in here " Matson said in a soft voice looking at Pandora in a pitiful way. 

" But how" Zephyra asked more like saying it to herself. 

" It's because of the potions and patterns on yoko's body " Matson answered. 

" We are not here for all this question and answer and I believe all these silly conversations should come to an end " A man said walking towards Zephyra. Zephyra tried to move but she couldn't move it's like her own legs betrayed her. The man reached where Zephyra was grabbing her name  tightly. 

" Zephyra dankworth I believe you know who we are so there is no need for introductions, right? " The man said. 

Zephyra tried to free herself from the man's grip but it didn't work. 

" I thought you were strong. Is that all you got"  One of the members said in a mocking tone. 

" I also thought so Acton " The man who was holding zephyra said smirking at her. 

" Allard if you don't lose your grip on her she might die " 

" Cmon Margo such a powerful she wolf would not die just by squeezing her throat " Allard let go of zephyra and she fell down on the floor her hands on her neck trying to catch her breathe. 

Allard knelt down in front of zephyra " All this while you thought you were smart but it turned out we are smarter. You fell right in our trap. Just like Yoko said you should have just remained hidden wherever you were and nothing like this would have happened " Allard looked at calico who was laying down unconscious " We didn't want to do that to him but we had no option, in the end we got you and he is paying for his deeds no one likes him anyway "

" He has done nothing to you all " Zephyra said through gritted teeth. 

" I know " Allard said simply. 

" So let him go" Zephyra said raising her voice. 

" Okay we will" Allard stood up " But on one condition we kill you and your friend "

" No if you do so my brothers will die! " Margo shouted gaining everyone's attention. 

" Oh really? How so? " Allard asked raising an eyebrow. 

" I thought you are the council and knows everything that's happening " This time it was Margo who spoke out. 

" Well... " Allard pit his hand on his chin in a thinking manner " Mates" He said and bursted out laughing. He walked to Matson and held both his shoulders " Matson I will let all of them go if you reject your mate in front of all us "

" No" Pandra shook her head and ran to Matson pushing Allard aside and cupping matson's cheeks. " Baby don't listen to them i would rather die than you rejecting me  please don't do that you know I won't take it " Crying pandra looked up at Matson who was also crying. 

" Matson time is ticking "

Matson ignored Allard and pulled pandra to his chest " Please don't do it. Don't listen to them " Pandra cried on matson's chest. 

Matson kissed pandra in her hair " Am sorry " Matson whispered and pushed ppandra away from him  " I Matson yallow beta of the dark moon pack reject you pandra Anthony as my mate " Matson said really fast but everyone heard every single word he said clearly. 

" No, you shouldn't have said that I won't accept your rejection " Pandra said and fell to the floor as she continued crying. 

" What's the meaning of all this, Matson is not a beta "  Yoko said upset. 

" Yes he is " Margo walked forward " Yoko you still can't accept calico chose Matson over you "

" Margo stop talking nonsense yes am no longer the beta but I don't remember Matson becoming one " 

" How will you know when you ran away from the pack and just appeared today"

" This is complete rubbish "

" Believe it or not Yoko, Matson is a beta "

" Then show us proof "

" Well you still have the pack mind link call any omega to come here "

" Yes you are right " Yoko lost focus and mind linked an omega in no time a woman came in and bowed down " I heard you were looking for me " Before anyone could respond she looked at Matson and bowed " Beta Matson I have been looking for you and you have been here the entire time " 

" What's the meaning of all this? "

" Yoko we've heard enough of your nonsense, don't waste our time " Allard cut him off " And you "  He pointed at the omega "  leave" 

" Allard you got the proof you needed, let all of them go"

" So what if an omega proved Matson is a beta, pandra here has not accepted the rejection "

" Allard you can't do this I did everything you asked of me " Matson shouted. 

" I don't care take the three of them to the cells and if any of you try to act funny with me you will also join them " With that all the members of the council walked out. 

His men came in and took away calico, zephyra and pandra. 

~~~~

Word count : 918