Chapter 11

Third point of view

Zephyra was pacing back and forth not knowing what to do. Pandra was healing from the wolfsbane thanks to  zephyra's powers. She tried healing Acacius but it didn't work, his body resisted to her powers but he was still breathing and zephyra knew it won't be for long. 

Zephyra turned around when she heard a groan it was Acacius trying to get up. Zephyra rushed to him stopping him in the process making him lay back down " Hey take it  slow "

She took a glass of water which was besides her and gave it to him. 

" How are you feeling? " Zephyra asked while putting the glass back down on the side table. 

" Not good " Acacius answered in a low voice sounding more like a whisper. 

" I tried healing you but I couldn't it just doesn't work " Zephyra said facing down. 

" Stop blaming yourself it's not your fault my body is resisting to your powers because I want to "

" What do you mean? " Zephyra asked confused. 

" Elvina gave me a potion to resist any powers I want "

" What about the wolfsbane why didn't you resist it" 

" I don't know how to? "

" Then stop resisting to my powers and let me heal you before it's too late "

" It's already late zephyra besides I don't want to heal"

" Stop being stubborn-"

" Zephyra I have important things to tell you than us fighting "

" Which is? "

" Alpha calico"

And that clicked zephyra's mind " Calico was also hurt and I don't think he can make it "

" He will because he is an alpha and has a mate "

" What? How is that possible? "

"Remember calico once had a mate who you killed. If mates are bound to be together and die when one dies then why is calico still alive?  It's simple because he has a mate"

" Who is it? "

" You"

Zephyra's eyes where wide open at that moment trying to process the information she  was given. " But I didn't choose him as my mate" Zephyra almost yelled. 

" Yes you didn't choose him but it happened naturally. You alpha's have the power to choose mates but sometimes you can't control it sometimes it happens naturally when you feel an attraction towards the person. If you don't know calico was about to die then you showed up it took you one day to meet but your presence in the pack house was enough for him"

" If am his mate why didn't he smell my scent? "

" Because you masked your scent "

" But-" 

" But nothing zephrya you only let your aura out but not your scent ".

" So calico is my mate? " Zephrya asked more like saying it to herself. 

" Yes " Acacius said coughing violently 

" Hey take it easy " Zephrya said patting his back but it was useless as his body started to shake. 

" Please let me heal you " Zephrya cried. She cried even more when he didn't respond closing his. His body shook one last time and exploded. 

Zephrya let out a loud cry as she watched Acacius's body which was now torn apart in pieces. 

~~~~

Word count :544