Chapter 5

Zephyra's POV

For the past three days I have been here, I haven't figured out a lot but it's helpful. Yoko has blue eyes which is not common among wolves. For Yoko to have blue eyes that meant he had killed an Innocent soul, but if he did why was he still beta?  

All gammas have dominant brown eyes, alphas here can choose mates and Fernanda was calico's mate and was pregnant with his child. Still can't believe I killed the innocent soul that was growing inside of her.

****

Today was Odessa's birthday I woke up early to start the preparations. Just like Matson said yesterday Odessa left with Dax before I woke up. 

Pandra and other omegas were helping a lot and I was thankful for that. 

" Nice job I love what am seeing " Matson said standing beside me his hands crossed over his chest " But it's such a pity all this will be for nothing "  He laughed and walked away letting me wonder  what he meant. 

I shook my head I had no time to think about what Matson said. I needed to focus on what was going on I would figure out that later. 

I continued with my work and made sure everything was in place. 

" He zephyra look at the wonderful work you've done " 

"No pandra we all did it together, it wouldn't have turned out this beautiful if it wasn't for you and all the others" I smiled at her. 

" It's nothing zephyra besides we are friends, right? So it's no big deal " Was pandra my friend? Did I even consider her to be my friend? Maybe but it will take some time to trust her. 

" Oh zephyra I forgot to give you this" Pandra handed me a box. " Open it " 

I opened the box it was a smart phone I looked at it but why did she give it to me. 

" I went shopping yesterday and I thought I should buy you something then a phone came to mind. Ever since you came here I have not seen you with a phone and  it's hard to communicate when we are not together. 

" Thank you pandra, you're the best "

" I know " She said making both of us laugh. 

****

It was now in the evening. I was in pandra's room getting ready. 

Pandra offered to do my make up. I only came here when I took a bath in my room I could not let anyone know my grey eyes were just contacts.  I still can't believe everyone still thinks am human am really good when it comes to what I do. 

"Wow damn zephyra, you look gorgeous every man out there will be dying to touch you " 

" Cmon pandra stop being dramatic "

" Am not zephyra it's the truth, just look how amazing you look "

I rolled my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror. Pandra was right I totally looked gorgeous beyond imagination. Pandra really did a good job with my makeup ,my blue hair pushed backwards with two strings remaining in front. My white and black dress added up to the look.  Pandra borrowed me her chunky black heels and I loved them. 

" Thank you pandra I  love how I look " I said honestly. 

" Don't thank me silly it's all because of you that you look like this " With that pandra went to take a bath, she came back only in a black bra and thong. Saying how nothing is wrong to see her like that because we are both girls. 

Pandra was done dressing up and did her hair and makeup. Her blonde hair really suited her,making it in a ponytail. She also wore a black and white dress which reached above her knees with black strappy chunky heels .  She looked beautiful. 

A knock came to the. The person came in without us even saying ' come in ', it was luncfreya one of the omegas and pandra's close friend she was also a nice girl. 

" Hey pandra and zephyra, the both of you look absolutely lovely "

" Thank you luncfreya so do you " Pandra said and they hugged each other. 

" The party down stairs has already started and the both of you are still the up here. The alpha and the family are already down there, we need to go down you should see how Odessa is looking like a queen she is" Luncfreya said in one goal when she pulled away.

" Then we should get going " I said leading the way when pandra stopped me. 

" Zephyra please wait. Luncfreya you can go ahead we will find you" Pandra took off her black bracelet which was round her hand and put it on me. 

"The party will be over and I don't know if you will stay here for long so I want you to keep this and remember me as a friend. I hope you will take care of it because someone special gave it to me and it means a lot" 

I could not help but let a tear roll down my cheek. No one has ever given me something like this it really meant a lot. I hugged pandra " Thank you so much, you're the best "

" So are you "

~~~~

Word count: 889

Zephyra's dress

Pandra's dress