Chapter 12

Zephrya's POV

It's been a week since Acacius passed away and I can't help but blame myself. 

I have always felt good when everyone said I was bitter, heartless, only found joy in other people's pain and brought calamity wherever I went but this time I didn't feel any good . There is this feeling I can't express . It has always been my dream to see the dark moon pack fall and now that it has happened I feel guilty. 

First it was fernanda and her unborn baby. For Odessa I don't feel bad because she deserved it and unluckily her so called mate joined her then luncfreya she was murdered so brutally we were never close but she had a kind heart and didn't deserve to die like that and now it was Acacius. I let all of them die and it's my fault. 

I am still thankful nothing happened to pandra and she healed pretty good and there is my mate I don't know how his doing and what the Wolfsbane did to his body. Yes he might be strong and an alpha but when it comes to wolfsbane the person becomes weak completely and I believe they put a lot of wolfsbane to the arrows. 

I hate how am feeling right now, it's like my body is not functioning properly. I was a cold, bitter, heartless person with no emotions. I would kill and get satisfaction from it  but now I feel guilty and the only thing I want to do is be with my mate. 

Will calico accept me? Will he love me? Will he see me as the person who killed his mate or what? Will he kill me? Won't he give me a chance to love him? 

****

Later that afternoon I went for a run and returned back to my castle. I ascended the stairs still naked going to Pandora's room. I didn't bother knocking and just walked in. I found pandra  tidying up her room. 

I sat on her bed and pandra frowned making me chuckle. " Really Zephyra and why the hell are you naked? "

" Because I want " I said simply. 

" Then please go somewhere else and remain naked "

" Sorry I want to be here "  Since pandra woke up we have been having a nice time together, we would go hunting I loved her wolf it was brown and stubborn sometimes, we would go for a run and do everything else together. 

" Don't you miss calico? " Pandra asked making me snap my head towards her. When pandra woke up I immediately told her about calico being my mate. I was so excited I didn't want to hold it in and why would I? And she told me Matson was her mate, well duh I already know about it thank you. 

Pandra was now sitting next to me and I let out a fastrated sigh while laying down on the bed . " I don't know but I want to see him, what about you? Don't you miss Matson? "

Pandra smiled the minute I said that " Yes I do, I can't believe Matson would claim me to be his mate "

" What do you mean? "

" Zephrya, Matson was never my mate  and I think he only thought of me as his bed warmer. Matson never showed any sign of having an attraction  towards me but when the rogues attacked that day and one of them ended up stabbing me. Matson thought I would die and the impossible happened " Pandra said all that in one goal. 

" Wow " That's the only thing I managed to let out of my mouth. 

" What if we go there? You will be able to see Matson and I can check up on calico'"

" Hell no zephrya you will get us killed. Do you want to die? Because that's the easy way to wish death upon us by going back to the pack"

" Pandra we would have been dead by now and they would have found us but no they didn't "

" What are you talking about "

" Are you forgetting you have the mid link? " Pandra's mouth was wide open and I hoped it didn't hurt. 

" You're right and alpha calico would have commanded me to go back to the pack but he didn't, does that mean his dead? "

I rolled my eyes to what pandra said hitting her head in a playful manner " Silly, his not dead you would have felt it, its because of my powers that's why"

" Oh" Pandra said  "but how are we going to reach there I believe it's far from here"

" I will teleport us and don't worry I can mask our scents so no one can find us "

" So are you in? " I asked hoping she will agree. " Yess"

" Great then I will go dress up, see you down stairs ".

I went to my room and took a quick bath, I walked to my wall drop and I put on some grey sweatpants and a black T-shirt. And put on my Stokens and got my slides. 

I walked down stairs and found pandra already there she was putting on a black crop top and black jeans bum short with a bag pack. 

" We are not going to seduce men but see our mates" I said as I reached where she was. 

" I know but I need to look good for my mate and it won't hurt if i suduce him, right? "

" Whatever, can we go now? "

" Yes "

" Hold my hand " I let out my hand towards her and she took it. 

" You ready "

" What about our scents? "

" I already handled it and you didn't realize it because you are too excited " Pandra started to sniff around and looked at me. " You really did" I only shook my head and did the rest. 

~~~~

Word count : 995