Chapter 9

- 2 month later -

"This dress is way too short!" Ann giggled as she watched herself in the mirror.

"Girl it's your last night of freedom! After the wedding it's ankle dresses only." Jazz raised her eyebrow, making everyone laugh.

It was their bachelor and bachelorette parties today. They were all already in Italy, two weeks before the wedding. They wanted to make sure everything was ready, but their wedding planner was amazing. He thought about everything, so they could use this time to relax before the storm.

Joe cancelling the last leg of tour was the best decision he could make. It caused some drama throughout the fans, but most of them were understanding.

Ann realized that the only way for them to survive is to be together. Whenever he was home everything was going great, but as soon as he left they were starting to fight. Ann knew that his job included a lot of traveling, but they promised to travel together as much as they could. Willa was getting bigger, so it was going to be easier now.

Ann forgave Joe for his words. He promised her that it wasn't true and he doesn't think of them like that. He also apologized to Mark for being so quick to judge. Mark took his apology, but Ann saw that he still had some distance towards Joe after what he said about her.

„No, you can't see her!" Pri yelled to her phone.

„Is that Joe?" Ann smiled.

„Yes! Tell him to piss off."

„I wanna see him though." Ann pouted her lip, wanting to grab Priyanka's phone, but she smacked her hands.

„Can you at least have one off-Joe night?" She frowned.

„Hey, it's my day. And I want to see him." She crossed her arms.

Pri sighed and gave Ann her phone. „Fine. Lovebirds."

She joined the other girls downstairs as Ann jumped on the bed.

„That's my girl, fighting for her man." Joe chuckled on the phone as Ann requested Face Time with him.

He immediately answered, having the biggest smile on his face.

„Hey, you." Ann immediately smiled seeing him.

„Hey, beautiful." He yelled to the phone trying to scream through the loud music.

„It's so loud in there! Where are you?"

„We're on a yacht!" He said, showing the sea behind him.

„Are you having fun?"

„So much!" He laughed.

„Good." Ann smiled.

„Are you just going out?"

„Yeah, we just finished getting ready and about to head out."

„Show me your outfit."

„Here we go." Ann rolled her eyes as she stood up and flipped the camera as she walked to a mirror.

„No way you're going out dressed like that, baby girl." He raised his eyebrow.

„Joe! I'm going to wear whatever I like! We've talked about this." She frowned, flipping the camera to her face again.

„Ann, I can literally see your butt!"

„You like it, don't ya?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

„Yeah, when it's reserved for me! Not when hot Italian men are going to drool over you."