Chapter 3

Onika's POV

I waled down the halls and to my locker. Again, finding Aubrey there waiting for me. He's been doing this for about a week now. He was leaning up against the lockers smirking with his arms crossed. No going to lie, he looks really hot when he does that.

"Hey." I say looking down so I fixed my glasses with my finger. He used his thumb and index finger to lift my chin making me look directly at him. He still makes me feel shy around him, even though we've been texting calling each other for the past days.

"Hey baby."

I gave him a dimple smile, then blanked right there. Didn't know what else to say, so I decided to open my locked and organise my books according to the class I had today.

"Sooo... are you doing anything after school?" He asked.

"Nothing."

"Well, how about we do something?"

"Sure."

"Where do you wanna go?"

"My house, is that okay?" I said closing my locker and Science book on my hands.

"Perfect." Just then the doorbell rang.

"Okay, I'll see you at my house."

"See you then babe." he said and kissed me on the cheek making tingles go through my body.

(...)

I walked out to my car, excited to spend more time with Aubrey today. I know my sister will be pissed that I am hanging out with him and she isn't. I think she likes him, but I don't think he likes her too, like at all. I got into my car and drove off to my house, finding Aubrey car already there.

I got out and went inside the house finding him talking to Nicole. I walked up awkwardly up to them to find her looking pissed and Aubrey smirking. It was kind of funny actually.

"Hey guys." I said waving.

"Hey gorgeous." Aubrey said walking over to me. He put his arm around my shoulder which made Nicole even more mad. She stormmed off to wherever, I could honestly care less about where she went off to.

"Lets go to my room." I suggested. We went up to my room.

"Your room is really nice." He complimented as he looked around.

"Thank you. I try to make it as cosy as I can." He nodded. I tapped the the spot next to where I was sitting on my bed.

"Let's do our homework first." I said opened my bag. I was about to take my exercise book out but Aubrey stopped me. He closed my bag and put it beside the bed.

"Onika, can I ask you something." I nodded. He took and hands and looked at me in the eyes. I bit my lip. He started leaning towards me and gave me quick kiss on my cheek. My breathing was unsteady.

"I make you nervous, don't I?" I nervously chuckled before answering yes.

"Now for the real question." I gulped. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Oh my goodness. If I was alone right now I would be seriously spazzing out! Never in my life I thought one of te most popular guys in school would ask me out, out of all the girls...

"Yes." I said bringing a smile to his face. He gave me a great bigbear hug and twirled me around causing me to giggle.

"This is great." he said. I just nodded. I just really hope this is really happening and not one of my my dad's schemes. I am just trying to convince my self he isn't involved in this. I am pretty sure he didnt but I don't really know.

Aubrey's POV

Finally, Now all I have to do is when I leave her house is go tell her dad I am her boyfriend and the payments will start. I really need the money.

But one thing that hurts in this story is the way I'm making her feel. You can't imagine how happy she gets. How her eyes brighten up when I shot that question.

"Am I your first boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said. Oh great, now I feel terrible. Her first boyfriend and first kiss are being paid by her dad.

In my defence, I really need the money. My mom and I have bills to pay, her job isn't cutting enough.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I grabbed it and saw a text from my mom.

Mom😘❤️👑:
Honey can you come home please? I need some help with some stuff around the house.

Me:
Yeah mom, great news though I am making a lot of money!

Mom😘❤️👑:
Thats great sweetie! Now please come home.

Me:
On my way.

"My mom says she needs some help with stuff around the house so I am going to have to get going." I said to Onika as her smile turned into a frown. "Dont be sad baby." I said and took her into my arms and hugged her. I liked this hug. I don't know why.

I slightly pulled away with my arms still snaked around her waist and slowly started to lean in until our lips were connected.

It felt... good. She took a while to kiss me back. It didn't last that long, she soon pulled away looking down and playing with her fingers.

"Sorry, it's just that I've never kissed anyone."

"It's okay, It was a good kiss." I said trying to make her feel better. I gave her a hug and said her goodbye and went down stairs to talk to he dad. I found him at the bottom of the stairs.
"Hello sir." I said being very polite.

"Did you talk to her? Are you her boyfriend yet?"

"Yes." He gave me nodded to walked to his office. I followed him into it. He went to sit on his chair while I remained standing. From a drawer of his desk, he took out an envelope with my name written on it and gave it to me while closing it.

I took the envelope with no hesitation and opened it. Money. Two one hundred dollar bills and two fifty's.
I put the money in my wallet. "Thank you sir." I said putting it back in my pocket.

"Goodbye Aubrey."

As I was walking out of the place, I ripped the envelope and toss it in the rubbish bin the there was in the office and headed back home.