Chapter 7

Onika's POV

"Hey Babe." I said running towards Aubrey who was at his locker.

"There's my princess." He saidhding his arms open. He picked me up and spun me around as I giggled.

"I missed you so much. Last time I saw you was yesterday."

"Yeah that's too long!" he complained and I giggled. He smiled and grabbed my hand. "But I seriously, I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"You wanna to do something after school? Just the two of us. "

"I would love too."

"Great!" He said then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"I was thinking I'd take you out to dinner."

"Love it! I said as we kept walking.

"Good, I'll pick you up at 6:30." he told me as we approached my classroom.

"Okay."

"Bye babe." I said. He gave me a hug.

"I'll see you at lunch." Was the last I said before he wandered off to his own class.

I walked into class and took my usual seat in the very back of the class. I just daydreamed about my boo the whole day. He gives me a feeling no one else did and I don't think I'll every feel it with anyone else.

He made me realise there's so much in life than just be. I have lots of fun, to relax, have friends and just chill. No one has bugged me about their homework.

The quiet shy girl, she's so gone. I learning how to be myself now. Living life to the fullest. And Aubrey gets me. He sees this side of me that I never knew I could experience.

But something I. Me, deep down, I feel like bad will happen. Something that will hurt me, and I don't want that. But there's no relationship where everything is lovey dovey all the time. I'm just hoping for he best.

Aubrey's POV

I have no idea where I am going to take Onika tonight. I want it to be somewhere nice, I have all that extra money her dad gave me the other day and I wanted to do something nice for her with it. I really do think I might be growing feelings for her, but I don't know for sure. I am really confused right now. There are a bunch of things going through my mind and I just can't focus on anything.

I have to think about where I'm taking her, what's the deal with Nicole, keeping this boyfriend act, making sure she doesn't find out, what my true feelings are for Onika, and a whole bunch of other crap. Right now I am a frustrated mess. But I am only going to focus on Onika, like we're the only people. I just need to make this night special.

And it will be speacial.

Nicki's POV

School was finally over. I rushed home after talking to Aubrey and went straight upstairs to get ready.

I don't know why but I'm so nervous. I want this date to be perfect, the best night of my life.

After a long warm shower and lotioning my body, I went into my closet and picked out a black skater skirt, a white graphic tee and some cute black ankle boots. My hair was already from earlier today so I just put it on a low ponytail to the side.

I grabbed my black purse and went downstairs where I find Nicole sitting on the couch in the living room with a nail file in her hands.

"Going out, I assume?" She asked me.