Chapter 5

Onika's POV

Another day, another slay... I looked out the front window and saw Aubrey waiting in his car for me. I smiled and went out over to it. Just as I opened it but Nicole came running out the house with her heels on looking like she was in a hurry.

"Aubrey, Aubs, wait!" She called out. He groaned and rolled his eyes.

"What Nicole?"

"Your here to pick me up for school right?" she said with a flirty smile.

"No, now get away my car so I can take you beautiful sister to school, kay?" he said anoyed. Nicole was shocked at the way he said that. She stomped her foot on the ground and urned aroud walking back inside of the house. I sat down in the seat and buckled my self in.

"She is gonna get you back for that you know." I said looking at his perfect features. He smirked.

"Oh I know." he started drvinig to school. Once we got there, we did the usuall stopping at each others' lockers and go to class thing. Once I got in my class, people were actualy smiling and waving at me. Did I instantly like gain friends over night or something, 'cause last time I checked I had none.

I didn't know what to do so I just smiled back and occasionally waved. In the middle of class I felt something hit me. I saw a peice of paper balled up near my feet. I opened it.

Is it true you are dating Aubrey Graham?
- Ariana

I looked to my side and saw this cute redhead girl discretely waving at me. It must be this Ariana girl.

Yeah why?
- me

I just wanted to know if it was true, good for you! :)
- Ariana

Thank you! Its weird all these people are suddenly trying to be my friend and stuff
- me

I know what you mean! I was the same way when I met your sisters friend Abel
- Ariana

You dated Abel?
- me

I sure did! He is such a sweet guy! now I have to go before I get in trouble again for passing notes lol
- Ariana

I crumpled up the note and put it in a random pocket in my bag. That's cool Ariana sounds like she actualy wants to be my friend. I never thought anyone wuld want to be my friend. The bell rang and I went to my next class. I received more waves, smiles, looks of jealousy, glares, and hellos.

I ignored the bad looks people were giving me though. I don't care what they think. If they are jealous they can be jealous I could care less. I am happy now and thats all that matters. My life couldn't be better right now, thanks to my wonderful boyfriend. I smiled at the thought of him.

I walked into the next class and took my seat. Someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey I'm Maliah." She said. I recognized her as one of the cheerleaders.

"Hi I'm Onika."

"You're really pretty no wonder Aubrey likes you."

"Thank you." Right then, our teacher came in and the class started.

Aubrey's POV

I fell awful! Everyone is coming up to me and saying how they think Onika and I make a cute couple or whatever, Mostly the girls, though. If only they knew. Maliah the head cheerleader actually said she thinks she is pretty! She is my ex too! I seriously feel bad for this now. I mean getting paid to be someone's boyfriend is low, but I have to do it for my mom. She needs the money.