(S2) The Pearly Gates

[Cut to Heaven

[Cut to Heaven. Sir Pentious is seen near a window as he looks out. He sighs, missing everyone. Suddenly he hears a knock at the door of his room.]

Pentious: OH! Uh... Come in!

[Emily seemed to be the one knocking as she enters the room.]

Emily: Hi Pentious, how are you feeling?

Pentious: Oh Miss Emily, I'm feeling fine thank you.

Emily: Are you sure? Because you usually sit there when you feel like you're missing someone...

Pentious: Oh it's nothing, it's just that I miss my minions and my friends, that's all...

Emily: *puts a hand on his shoulder* Hey, it's going to be alright. Charlie's plan works! And if all goes well with Sera when she talks with the Elders then you'll be seeing your friends up here as well!

Pentious: *slightly teary eyes but smiling* Really?

Emily: Of course!

[Pentious smiles as he believes that he'll see all his friends and Cherri Bomb again. The camera pans out of the door and we see Credo standing around the corner. He looks to feel guilty but yet betrayed for some reason.]

Credo: *sighs* I don't know what to believe anymore...

[Credo had been taught by "Sanctus" that demons/devils were evil beings who could not be redeemed. But now, he begins to have second thoughts. Was everything "Sanctus" said a lie?]

[We cut back to the Hotel.]

Charlie: YOU'RE GOING TO SNEAK INTO HEAVEN???

Lucifer: WHAT?!!?

Y/n: Well think about it! I could figure out what Lute and Sera could be planning! Maybe find ways to help out with this whole redemption thing.

Charlie: But how would you even get to Heaven?

Y/n: You'll see, just trust me.

Vaggie: Well I don't know Y/n... You're suggesting that you'll be doing this alone...

Y/n: Oh come on! I'll be fine. As a plus, I would be safe from basically all the sinners of hell who want my soul!

Charlie: Oh... right.

Lucifer: There's one glaring fact. HIM! *points to Dante who's in the middle of eating a pizza*

Dante: Huh?

Y/n: No one even knows he exists! And I'm pretty sure he's more "experienced" than me. So just don't worry about it, he'll take my place here for now while I'm up there.