(S2) Undercover

[The scene starts as the camera pans to V Tower. Vox, Valentino, and Velvette are back in the meeting room.]

Velvette: Now what's gotten you whining more than usual?

Vox: It's just that stupid human, demon, thing, whatever the fuck he is! He thinks this is all a game just to mess around with us huh? Well if it's a game he wants then... I know just the player to introduce.

[His right hypnotic eye gleams as he bears a sinister grin for a plan he has in store.]

[We cut to the Hotel lobby where we see Lucifer and Alastor fighting... again.]

Lucifer: Listen here you outdated, shit-eating grin, strawberry-looking son of a bitch! How about you say that to my face if you're the all-powerful "rAdIo DeMoN" ?!?

Alastor: Hmm... I would, but sadly that would stoop to your level! And it seems rather unpleasant down there.

Lucifer: WHAT DID YOU SAY-!?!?!

Alastor: Oh I'm sorry, I'm not sure you heard it properly. You're signal down there must be pretty weak.

Lucifer: WHY YOU LITTLE-?!

[Charlie stands in between them to defuse the situation.]

Charlie: OK! That's enough you two. *sighs* Geez, will you two ever stop fighting?

Dante: *in the background chilling on the couch reading a "magazine"* HA! Oh, that takes me back.

Charlie: Al, what do you have against my dad?

Alastor: Nothing really, I do as I please.

Lucifer: *grumbles* Do as I please my ass...

[The camera then pans to Angel Dust and Cherri drinking at the bar with Husk.]

Angel: Ugh! Can ya'll keep it down? *he sighs*  fuck this splittin' headache...

[Husker finishes cleaning up a glass and notices Angel.]

Husker: Rough shooting huh?

Angel: You could say that.

Cherri: Well how about a drink or two? Maybe that'll keep ya mind of it.

Angel: Yeah, maybe a drink will put me in the mood.

Husker: *sighs* I'm not so sure that's a good idea but fuck it...

Angel: Aww, you care about me Husky?~

Husker: Haha very fucking funny, but seriously, lay off the drinking if your headaches get worse. Alcohol ain't always the answer.

Cherri: Pfft, I don't remember you being a doctor now are ya?

Angel: *sighs* Yeah yeah. I'll just... drink light is all, too much will probably get me into another shitty hangover again.

[The camera pans back to the others. Charlie sighs into Vaggies shoulders.]

Vaggie: Okay you two knock it off! 

Dante: I say let em go at it, would be interesting how it'll play out.

Vaggie: DON'T ENCOURAGE THEM!!!

[Suddenly, there's a knock at the door.]

Charlie: *gasps and in a sing-songy tune*  I'LL GET IT!