f i v e

soompi

SM Entertainment denies the rumour against NCT Mark Lee. A night ago, it was rumoured that NCT Mark was on a date with his significant other near Han River. But it has been confirmed that they were just cosplayers and that they were intentionally doing that to sabotage the comeback of NCT DREAM. SM Entertainment also stated that if any rumours are brought up against their idols again, severe actions will be taken against them. Pandora's Juliane Lee has kept quiet regarding all these allegations.

NCT Dream is currently preparing for their upcoming album [DREAM( )SCAPE] to be released on 25th March,2024. They have recently uploaded their concept photos this evening.

snu prisoners

hyein
did yall see the mark lee rumours with juliane?i cant believe this 😭😭😭
was it really you though juliane?are you dating mark lee?

dohee
Wdym NCT Mark Lee?

hyein
yes but im pretty sure my mark wouldnt date anyone cos he's too focused in his career

seojun
you better snap out of that delusion hyein. he is not 'your mark'

rowoon
Too true

hyunjun
jules is probably really uncomfortable about this though

nadine
hyein..just snap out of your delusion pls and focus on your career

idek nct mark lee😭😭😭😭😭

hyein
Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also someone gave me his apartment address😍😍😍

rowoon
wtf ji hyein

nadine

jules? are you ok though

yessss i am dw

hyein is being so weird
i really hope it isnt true that she said she knows mark's address

i hope so too,, this is just getting too weird atp

i feel really bad that you have to tolerate her

it's okayyy, she's his fangirl..i know the feeling😂😂

but let your bf know that someone knows their apartment address, it's really bad they're probably getting disturbed

he's still practising i think and the rumours were just denied too

when do you think you're going public?

idk, i am okay being like this. i do not want to ruin his career ygm

i totally understand...i am just afraid hyein will find out and do something, she's dangerous

i really pray that she doesn't😭😭😭😭😭

if you need anyone to talk to, i am here

thank you so much nadine :)

delivered 8:45pm

juliane and nadine has constantly clicked together since the first day, juliane being quiet and nadine being the total opposite really helped their friendship to bloom, and nadine is no stranger to juliane as their parents are friends. nadine knows mark too, but they do not talk alot.

just then juliane received a call from her father, "my child, how are you and your brother? how's it in the university?", he asked from the other line. juliane's father never called since they reached korea due to his packed schedules and it had been 2 weeks already. "i am doing fine father, sangheon is fine too. how is mother?", they had never stopped using honorifics amongst the family because they were taught not to stop using them.

"she's doing fine. i saw the articles about you and lee's son mark, why would he deny it?", asked her father. "you know father, his life as an idol-", she was cut off with her father's words. "always the life of an idol, what about your life too? i get it you guys love each other but i wouldn't want you to be in a relationship where everything is going downhill." he said, juliane knew her father wasn't happy from the tone of his voice.

"father, we are both happy. you know i wouldn't be in a relationship with him without thoroughly thinking through. and why are you interfering now? you had no problem with it when i was in canada and when we were doing long distance." she said, sternly and sangheon who was beside her tried to calm her down but juliane just doesn't understand why her father is interfering now.

"i just want the best for you. also, i have told your brother, i want you two to come spend the remaining days of this month at Paris. we have some business meetings to attend as a family here. we have booked your flights already and me and your mom will be waiting for you both." he said and cut the call, juliane was speechless, she slowly turned to her brother who held an apologetic look.

then she got a call from mark, she had been waiting all day and not wanting to disturb him, she did not try to communicate first. "jules baby, is everything all right?", he asked from the other side as she did not initiate the conversation first. "mhm.." she just replied like that..and mark knew something was off.

"is it about the rumours? about denying everything? should i make a change right now and release a statement?" mark asked concerned thinking it's him.."no mark it's not anything like that..it's just father.", mark got less tensed.

"what happened?", mark asked. juliane knew mark was tired and she didn't want to add anything on his shoulders and just said,"he wants us in paris, he said it's a business meeting requiring all of the family members..", she sighed heavily. "i see.." mark didn't know how to respond and he didn't want to sound selfish but he deeply wanted to ask more. they had just gotten the chance to be together after years of long distance.

"we'll be back by next month...i know what you are thinking mark. we'll be leaving tomorrow morning itself. i know your comeback's near, i don't want you to stress over us. i love you, you know." juliane tried reassuring him, mark felt lost, not knowing what to say he abruptedly ended the call.

mark felt lost, he just didn't want to be somewhere far from her anymore. he loves her, so much. he'd give his whole world to her if needed. "you know it's not good to end a call like that and sleep. we all do not know what will happen tomorrow especially considering jules' situation.."  renjun said, they were still practicising and all mark wanted was to have jules by his side.

juliane heaved a deep sigh, tearing up. she didn't want to be called soft, she was never soft and is never till now. but when it comes to she and mark's situation, she couldn't help but worry even in the most little things. she just really loved mark.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
i love stirring up dramas lmao. but i feel my bro mark because he's also right and considering juliane's university schedule, it's likely that she would have to leave her education behind for this trip to paris🤷🏻‍♀️ idk where this is heading but ye, lets see.
not proofread