n i n e

they had just arrived at sm building. juliane was walking between jaehyun and jungwoo while doyoung led the younger ones inside. they were thankful that there were no mobs of fans or sasaengs outside which made them enter the building peacefully.

juliane's pov

we had gotten inside the cafeteria/lounge area, it was not my first time being here but it is easy to get lost when you're here only a few times. i did not look around much when we went to the counter to order our food but as we just finished ordering, i turned around and saw a sight that i might never even want to see..i was not expecting it.

mark with..a girl? and they seemed quite close as well, he was laughing. cute. yet i couldn't even give him that smile. my chest starts to tighten and i am having breathing difficulties. my vision is blurring with tears and my head is feeling dizzy.

he seemed so happy without me and it hurts.

"jules are you okay?", jaehyun asked me in english. i tried replying, but i couldn't get any words out of my mouth. it feels as if my mouth has been sealed up. no not in front of everyone juliane lee, you cannot cause a scene here.

i quickly ran to the nearby restroom. mark wouldn't do that to me right? what if i was just seeing things? maybe i am wrong..i did him wrong too. you deserve this

end of pov

the 3 boys slowly turned to what juliane was looking at. and they were surprised with the scene too. she had run away when they realized what all was happening.

"shit. no jules no", jaehyun said mumbling following her out. doyoung and jungwoo quickly went to mark and the female beside him to confront and know what the situation is about.

mark too was disturbed with the commotion and turns out that he was with a trainee named sohee who was going to him for advice, but turns out she has started liking mark lee.

"lee minhyung what the fuck is wrong with you?", jungwoo said in an angry yet calm voice. mark was dumbfounded, doyoung sighing beside jungwoo. "why are you with another girl when juliane is clearly here too?", doyoung said, he sounded quite mad actually. doyoung never wanted to get angry on mark. or on any of his members but this is a situation which needs to be explained thoroughly.

juliane was so loved by the dojaejung line, with jaehyun already knowing her when they were back in america, they loved her like a little sister.

"hyung i- you are misunderstanding!", mark exclaimed trying to explain himself. "me and mark sunbaenim were just talking about some important things.", the trainee spoke up with no manners at all. "you did not even tell her that you changed your phone and number mark. she was waiting..always waiting for your message but all you did was ignore her! she fought her parents for you mark..", jungwoo said shouting which caused all the people in the lounge area to focus on the commotion.

"you wouldn't even know that she's here, she had always made excuses saying you were busy with your comeback and yet you are here with another girl! i expected better of you", doyoung said softly looking directly at mark.

in mark's defense, he was only giving advice to a junior who needs it and he never once thought about the trainee having feelings for him. he quickly ran to go to the restroom to meet juliane who was calmed down by jaehyun.

"stay with me jules please..breathe. please jules, try to open your eyes. i will get you out of here okay.", jaehyun said, almost picking her up in a bridal style when mark ran in.

he quickly kneeled beside her, "jules baby i am so sorry. God no, please jules..baby please open your eyes.", mark said tearing up putting her head on his lap.