s e v e n t e e n

mark's company had agreed to him walking one of mrs.lee's runways to promote their comeback and increase sales. mrs.lee and the company both had signed agreements and mark along with juliane and sangheon finally walked the runway.

BREAKING : NCT Mark Lee and Pandora Juliane Lee share their first couple pictures together through an instagram story.

The couple both shared their pictures from the runway of fashion brand Claudia Li which is under Pandora Corps and owned by Juliane's mother

The couple both shared their pictures from the runway of fashion brand Claudia Li which is under Pandora Corps and owned by Juliane's mother. This is the first photo we have of the couple in one frame in public. Claudia Li made a new launch after years of not being heard from the public. Claudia Li is said to have its main models as Sangheon Lee, Juliane Lee and Mark Lee. Mark Lee had walked this runway alongside the Pandora siblings.

-Minji Jung

user456 imagine- IMAGINE HAVING ONE OF THE WEALTHIEST SIBLINGS AS YOUR MAIN MODELS-i mean they are her kids afterall but DAMN with MARK LEE?!

user321 this is so cute! the first official photo we have of them together.

user876 my mom was invited to this as one of the vips and god she complimented them so much! she said they were all so well-mannered and nice models!

user345 mark looked so happy in those photos released by the press.

user567 claudia li is such a pretty brand! glad they are extending their business!

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈𓍯𓂃┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

"i'm thinking of getting a ring for juliane today.", mark said after their practice ended.

"heh? you're planning on proposing already?", jaehyun asked.

"i mean hyungg they have been together for such a long time.", haechan spoke.

"she's graduating soon right?", taeyong asked.

"yep with double degree", mark said simply not knowing that almost everyone's eyes were wide.