f o u r t e e n

mark and juliane had never gotten that intimidate as a Christian, they had had those hot makeout when they haven't seen each other for so long but God only knows how much they desire each other but sex after marriage was what they wanted and juliane would show her surgery scars to mark thinking he'd be disgusted but he always said that they're beautiful no matter what and that they're the scars of the battle she had fought.

mark had volunteered to stay at the hospital overnight along with sangheon but sangheon had gone home packing for their flight while mark had gone home during daytime to pack and bring all his needs over to the hospital.

"baby i know you might be mad over this but i had told the press that we're dating..", mark said softly holding juliane's hands. "it's been 2 weeks, almost 3 jules..aren't you waking up? you're leaving me here all lonely and sad.", mark said chuckling.

"what you saw at the company isn't what you think..i should've distanced myself from the girls but she was asking for an advice and i never knew she had such romantic feelings for me..", mark said with tears in his eyes.

"i feel that..it's all my fault that you're here lying down on this hospital bed when you should be studying for your finals right now..i just hope that you'll forgive me even though i don't deserve it at all.", his tears which had fallen down met with juliane's hands.

"i have asked sangheon hyung for your hand in marriage today..he said that it'll take quite some time for you to recover but love i am willing to wait.", he said, sighing once again.

"czennies love you very much, you know, although there are some who went quite overboard, most of them support us." mark said, wiping his tears and kissing her hands softly.

"i really miss your beautiful eyes..i have so many places i want to visit with you, you know. i had went to columbia university and visited a church inside the university. it was really nice and i really wished i had brought you along with me.", mark said whispering softly.

"sometimes i feel that i am not deserving of your love. you've gone through so much because of me and i wouldn't blame you even if you do not want to see me anymore after waking up, i really deserve it.", mark said, his tears falling down once again but this time he was met with juliane's fingers moving again.

"i know you are listening to me, julie..", mark said, smiling softly and cupping her cheeks.

"a few days ago i filmed something with haechan and jaemin for the ddeun-ddeun channel, the one with jaesuk sunbaenim..", mark stopped for a while before continuing.

"jaesuk sunbaenim had talked about his wife and daughter and all i thought about was you..i had asked him about his daughter and he talked about her and i felt that maybe i could start a family with you too...i had said that in the next life, i feel that i will be a fool for my daughter and be such a huge girl-dad..", mark stopped again before continuing.

"saying all those things all i had in my mind was finally getting married with you and starting a small family where God is present..i am sure it'll be possible right? you'll wake up soon right?", mark said softly, kissing her forehead.

sangheon and mark's brother who had arrived to pick them up were almost entering inside when they heard mark talking to juliane, more like talking to himself. mark's older brother jinhyung couldn't control his tears knowing how much the situation had taken a toll on his little brother.

sangheon too couldn't just bear it. seeing mark, finally voicing his thoughts out talking about how he wanted to start a family with his little sister, but his little sister not responding to him felt like a sharp knife had stabbed him.