e i g h t

major time skip ahead

"you are probably very happy with the marriage getting delayed right.", sangmin approached her handing her medicines, smiling softly at her. "i am thankful to you for understanding sangmin. i know it's probably very inconvenient for you..", flashing him a soft smile juliane took her medicines. 

"you know juliane, i had known you since back then. i first got to know you when we were around 15 years old during a business party. you were sick, on a wheelchair by your brother's side. i had first started taking a liking on you since that day. you were so beautiful yet so kind even though you were sick. you had a beautiful smile on your face, and i just couldn't forget it. and i know you were already inlove with mark lee at that time. i am sorry if i am sounding very selfish but i-", sangmin stopped and tears were swelling up.

"i understand.. you are not selfish at all", juliane said opening her arms to hug him and comfort him. 

sangmin never wanted to sound like a baby or loser to her. but he wanted to protect her and he knows that he'd be able to give her the life she deserves. knowing that she might even relapse soon, he wanted to hold her in her arms and be with her till her very last breath.

on the other hand, juliane had her eyes and ehart set on one person only and that is lee minhyung. sangmin knew he'd never be able to compete mark's love for juliane and that he'll never have juliane's heart. but he had already fallen too deep to even consider taking a step back.

after a while, sangmin left juliane's room. they had gotten much closer during the days they stayed together. "do you want to go horse riding in italy this weekend?only us two", her brother said to her. he wanted to take her out and make her feel better about everything. he wanted his sister to take a breather.

she tried calling mark several times but he never picked up. considering that he might be busy she stopped trying. they were never like this during their long distance relationship, the longest they had gone without contact was 2 days only that was also during juliane's exam.

julianee_

📍italy

feeling like dame gothel

view all comments

sangheonleesh photographer🔛🔝

julianee_ wbk 

dod.ohee damn i miss you already so muchhh

julianee_ can't wait to be back🤟🏽

ro.woon rapunzel's evil mother?!!!!!!!!?

julianee_😂😂

deeenerss miss you so much pretty lady

julianee_ miss you more my deer😿

_sangmxn_ pretty subak lover:)

julianee_😹😹

user566 her back is pretty too

user467 i wish she and mark have more interaction

user432 heard that she'll be in one of sm artists' mv she's prolly friends with red velvet too ogmmjdjdkfjg

user 321 CANT WAIT TO SEE HER IN THE MV!!

she had accepted sm's new project that she'll be in the mv of NCT DOJAEJUNG's 'perfume' (imagine that it's only releasing right now) music video. being friends with the members already it wouldn't be hard to act along with them.

mark's private account did not like nor commented yet he was uploading stories on his main account. juliane understood that everything was probably too shocing for him to digest but she didn't want anything between them to go worse than it already was but she believed that they will soon be okay. she just kept on praying and praying that they will be okay.

mark's phone number had been found out by sasaengs and he had changed his previous phone from a new one since they will be promoting their new album soon. with his busy schedule and everything, he had the chance to tell his parents but not many and juliane was included. it wasn't intentional..he was too busy.

major time skip

juliane and her brother arrived at seoul a week ago and juliane had started taking her classes again. nct dream already had their comeback and everything was ruckus as they had started promoting their album and mark had gotten busier and they only talked once that also mark couldn't hear about her upcoming project with sm because time was running up.

juliane had talked to his members and assured that it was just their comeback being too hectic and stuffs. she was quite worried about him but they assured that they were doing fine. juliane and dojaejung started filming for the music video this 3 days ago and everything had been going well for the day until they had went to sm building to finish up things.

"you did well!", the director said filming the final scene for their music video and it was juliane laying in between the 3 men. jaehyun pulled her up from the filming scene which was the floor and she thanked him flashing a small smile.

"should we all have a dinner us 4? but we have to go main building first though.", doyoung said wiping himself as he was sweating. "i think it'll be nice, you're free right jules?", jungwoo asked and she nodded. "dont worry we'll invite mark i think he'll be free for dinner today", jaehyun said as he patted the younger's back trying to make her feel better.

"they're still not talking?god what's wrong with mark?" asked jungwoo as juliane left to change. he could see the situation had severely affected juliane. "they'll be fine. i hope. mark wouldnt throw away a relationship that's been lasting for more than 5 years..." doyoung said feeling frustrated about the situation as well. "i know the problem with jules' parents but i heard from her that the marriage was delayed and may even be broken off but she said they talked only once since she came back from italy.." jaehyun said sighing as he was changing himself in the other room.

"i know it's probably not our business to meddle in but they're suffering so much.. i know that mark's busy with his comeback with dreamies but this is getting too much.", jungwoo said as he walked out finished changing.

"her fiance, the heir of aldo company is very powerful that's what i heard. but jules only has her eyes set on our mark...considering that even jaemin used to like her. jules is so pretty to resist." jaehyun said admiring juliane as a younger sister.

"let's leave it to them. they'll make it through.", doyoung said as he was the last one to walk out, meeting with juliane and the others outside.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

sooo many dramas in the upcoming chapters, really wondering if they'd fall apart yet or not haha. but we'll see. thanks for reading;)