1. Starting Traning

"Oh my God!" A boy shouted as he gasped and sat up.

He gasped as he looked around with wide eyes and found himself in a white room as his eyes widened

He gasped as he looked around with wide eyes and found himself in a white room as his eyes widened. He stood up and looked around to find that he is in a large square spacious white room without any door or window.

He then looked at himself and then started to touch himself. He touched his face, his arms, chest and legs as he has a look of shock.

"D-Didn't I die?" The boy asked himself in disbelief.

"Yes, you died." A being of light wearing a black suit said as he sat on a couch which just appeared.

"God!" The boy shouted again as he jumped back and fell on the ground.

"You want some water?" The guy asked as he made a glass of water appear in front of the boy.

The boy grabbed the glass and looked at the guy before he drank it and calmed himself down as he took deep breaths.

"Who are you? Where am I? How am I here?" The boy asked him after he collected himself.

"Now now Michael. Calm down and let me explain." The guy said to him as a couch appeared beside the boy.

After sometime Michael sat on the couch and then the being told him that he had died and the being is now tasked with taking care of his soul.

"Wait so I'm gonna be reincarnated?" Michael asked him surprised.

"Yes." The being said to him with a nod.

"That's... good. I mean, I hate the fact that I died but, I guess this chance is worth it?" Michael said a bit unsure as he scratched his cheek.

"Good. Then I suppose you won't have any problems with me sending you to the Marvel universe? You like that one don't you?" The being said to him.

"Yeah I do. So, do I get powers?" Michael asked the being after that.

"Well, after you prove yourself to me." The being said to him.

"Prove what?" Michael asked him with a raised eyebrow and confusion.

"I like to give powers to people who I think deserves it. If you can complete this plan of mine then I will grant you your wish." The being said to him.

"Okay. I guess that's fair. You have to work to get something right?" Michael said slowly when he heard that.

'This is the first time I'm hearing something about it.' Michael thought to himself as he looked at the being.

"Good. Then if you follow this dietary plan for two decades then I will grant your wish." The being said as a plan appeared in his hands.

"Two decades!" Michael shouted in shock when he heard that.

"Look kid, it's either doing this or no. Besides, a mere 20 years isn't gonna do anything bad to you." The being said to him with a shrug.

Michael opened his mouth to say something, but then promptly closed it before he nodded to the guy. He decided that arguing with a being who literally has your soul in its hands is not wise.

"Alright, so when do I start?" Michael asked him as he sighed.

"Right now." The being said as he snapped his fingers.

Just then a hole appeared right under Michael as he looked down before looking at the being with a deadpan look.

"Really?" Michael asked him as he felt weightless.

"Yep!" The being said in a singsong voice.

The next second Michael fell into the hole as he screamed out as the being chuckled. He looked at the plan in his hand before it vanished as he sat cross legged and placed his hands on the hand rest.

"Now let's see if you can go through it." The being said to himself.

As for Michael himself he found himself out of the hole soon enough. He realised that he is in a plain as he looked around confused. Just then a file appeared beside him as he blinked at its appearance before he took it and read through it. A note was attached on the last page as he read it.

[After you read this letter the whole plan will be put in your brain. You will get the necessary materials and things needed to complete it. If you want to back out of it in the middle then you can do it by just calling me and saying it. It's your choice.]

"Well, that's incredibly short." Michael said as he finsihed the note.

But then the file in his hand burst into flames shocking him before he held his head as the plans was injected directly into his brain as he grunted in response. It took a few seconds for him to open his eyes as he squinted his eyes for a few seconds before he sat on the ground and let out a tired sigh.

"Well, 20 years of training. Here I come." Michael said as he looked like he had failed in his exams.

'And I was a lazy guy who didn't exercise much to begin with. This is going to be a pain.' Michael thought to himself as he sighed once again.