7. Immortal and Immortal

Michael had been checking out the limits of his new immortality and has come to find many new things about himself. It is advantageous to him as well.

Firstly, it has made him self-sustaining, meaning that he doesn't need to eat, sleep or drink as he had not done the three things to check it. He was pleasantly surprised when he didn't feel hungry, thirsty or sleepy despite not doing any of those for a week and could act in top condition no matter what.

Secondly, he doesn't need to breathe air anymore as he can survive without it. Because of that he can go inside bodies of water without any problems of air as he doesn't need to breathe. Though it took some time for him to get used to it.

Thirdly, his increased healing factor ensured that he doesn't have to be worried about any scraps he might get when he is traversing the jungle and also heal from injuries that he might sustain from fighting.

It has already been two weeks since the visit from the Celestials, and he has been wandering about since then. He has kept a watch over the ones that the Celestials had experimented on as he would fight and kill the other hostile species on the planet as he ensured that they won't be a threat to the early humans.

Which is why he is fighting two Bat-Men right now while four dead bodies of their brethren are on the ground around them. He cracked his knuckles as he looked at them as the two Bat-Men roared at them. He looked at them and then shot from his place and reached the two in an instant surprising them at his speed.

He swung his leg with great force at the one standing on his right and his foot touched it and strong force and winds were generated by his attack as it sent the other one staggering back as he landed on the ground and looked at the Bat-Man, or what's left of it as the top part of its body from its head to its head has been blown off in a bloody way from his kick.

The last one was shocked by what it saw as it roared at him but it had its head grabbed by Michael before he twisted it back 180 degrees as it stood upright for a few seconds before it fell down on the ground, dead.

He looked at his leg and nodded to himself as it is fine. He flexed his arms, legs and muscles as he stretched his hands and smiled at himself. The training he had done before and the constant fighting has also helped.

His bones are much denser than normal which meant that he could also punch and kick things very hard without much problems. Since most body builders from modern times trained their muscles and ate protein rich foods but they mostly used protection on their bodies when training, which meant that their bones are only as dense as their muscles get stronger.

But he had been training his bones for a long time which caused them to be much stronger than normal, and with his enhanced healing they will be healed very quickly.

"Well, that was a nice kick." Michael said as he looked at the dead body of the one he had kicked.

He walked away as he went to a stream and cleaned his body off of the blood on him.

"How many times have I killed them already?" Michael mused to himself as he cleaned himself.

He just hoped that he could see the evolution in humans and meet other smart ones.

Time skip

"Okay, when I said intelligent humans, I didn't mean this." Michael said as he jumped from one tree to another in a place filled with snow.

The trees that he jumped would be ripped out of the ground as he fled. He looked back and saw the one who was following him.

 He looked back and saw the one who was following him