6. Celestial Decree

Michael and the Wanderer tribe looked at the Celestial's in the sky in shock and awe, though Michael is also nervous about what the Celestial's will do. He knew that they were like scientists as they would work with the evolution of a species on a planet. And he is currently on the planet, a human from the 21st century AD, a homo sapien from far into the future.

'Oh God, let me be alive after this.' Michael thought to himself with slight fear.

The Wanderers were also afraid of the Celestials as they didn't know what was happening and could only step back in fear as they looked at them. But then Michael's ears picked up an unusual noise and he turned around to see where it was coming from, and his eyes widened when he saw a large woman made of light green energy appearing behind him and the tribe.

"Oh God." Michael said in his native language as he looked at the being.

The other members of the tribe were also scared by it. But then suddenly Michael and all the tribesmen felt themselves becoming calm very quickly as they looked at the woman, something which shocked and confused Michael as he looked at her.

"Go on. Its okay." The woman said to them in a soothing voice.

Michael didn't know how he understood her but the message was clear, and she also seemed to be including him in this as well.

'Well, not that I can actually do anything.' Michael thought to himself as he turned to look at the Celestials.

Only for a metal arm the size of his body to wrap around him causing him to blink his eyes in confusion, before they went wide when he realises what just happened.

"Shit." Michael said before he was pulled into the sky by the arm.

He was fairly certain that with the speed he was going he would've died, but he didn't feel any pressure despite the fact that he was going very fast, and that also seemed to be the case for the other members of the Wanderers tribe as well, when he reached the sky, he saw that he was pulled there by a yellow Celestial alongside the rest who are currently floating in the sky of the planet.

Michael looked at the Celestial in front of him with wide eyes and forgot about how he shouldn't be able to breathe there. He then saw the rest of the tribe be pulled beside him as he looked at them.

The ten Celestials scrutinized him and the Wanderer tribe before they communicated with each other and the Wanderers were split up in three and given to three of the ten Celestials. As for Michael himself, he found himself in front of a large red Celestial who seemed to be scrutinizing him.

Actually, aside from the other three the rest of the Celestials were scrutinizing him as he couldn't help but gulp in nervousness and fear.

"This one is a bit more evolved than the rest." Arishem said as it looked at Michael.

"Perhaps, he had evolved much faster than the rest." Another Celestial said to it.

"Interesting. I have scanned it and it seems that this one has reached its genetic perfection, without any negative traits. It's entire body is developed to the highest degree." Gammenon said to them as it looked at Michael.

"I see. It appears that this boy is from 100,000 year into the future. He had been dropped in the past by another entity." Arishem said as it looked at Michael.

The other Celestials looked at each other when they heard the words of the judge before they also peered into the mind of Michael and also learned the same thing, but they could not see what had happened in between when Michael had first died and when he had appeared in the world.

Arishem then raised its hand as it glowed and then Michael lost consciousness immediately as his body went limp. The other Celestials looked at their judge as they wondered what he planned to do.