4. A Small Time King

"Man, how long has it been since I came here? Ten years now? Yeah, ten years." Michael muttered to himself in his room.

His room is very spacious and is made of bricks as he stood up from his makeshift bed made out of animal fur. His place has wooden furniture which he had made himself and utensils to use. He walked out of the room and stepped out as he looked down.

Around his home are several brick houses with roofs made of large leaves and are held together by bricks. His own house is made of bricks as well and is much larger than the rest and is elevated like a pyramaid for until the roof of a house before his own room was built. He looked at the houses and saw many of the ape men who were out of their houses. They saw him and bowed to him as he raised his hand in acknowledgement.

'This tribe really has changed.' Michael thought to himself as he looked at them.

After he had killed the bear 10 years ago he had become the undisputed leader of the tribe. After which they continued to travel and met with other hominids who they took in their tribe. They also came across other tribes, though they weren't that numerous in number and had the same quantity as the one he commanded.

Their leaders would challenge him for the right of leadership and he would beat them effortlessly. One thing which was good about them was that once they had been defeated, they would follow him and he had their complete loyalty.

It was the third year when he had decided to create a village. He had gathered a total of 112 ape men and decided to create a village.

Now the use of tools wasn't viable for them since they still look like Gorilla's so it wouldn't be appropriate for them to use weapons meant to be wielded by men.

It has been 7 years since then and it has now been 10 years since he was reincarnated here, the number had increased from 112 to 635 now, excluding himself of course. They all see him as their leader and will follow his every whim without any complaint.

There is also another thing that he had noticed after these years, and it was that his body didn't seem to have aged a bit. He has been staying in this world for 10 years and has been working here, gathering, hunting, creating, and fighting, but still, despite all of that it doesn't seem like he has aged a bit.

He was also surprised when he saw his own reflection on a lake and the ape men of the tribe also realised it. It has also subsequently caused them to view him in a greater light due to the fact that he is still as energetic and looking the same as 10 years back.

'Is it because of the exercise and dietary plan? Did it prolong my life? It would be the logical one since I don't seem to have aged a bit. And even if that is the case, for how long will I continue to live?' Michael thought to himself as he looked at his hands.

He is also wearing a skirt made of animal skin and a coat made out of the fur of a large wolf, with its head and upper jaw being used like a hoodie. He has also been training since coming here to make sure that he doesn't get sloppy and still goes through the exercise routines.

The fruits that he got from the forest are also good to eat as well. He can also make the ape men do whatever he wanted as they would follow his commands. All in all, it can be said that he is living life like a king right now.

'Anyways, I have to go to hunt so I should get ready.' Michael thought to himself as he walked down.

He took a morning bath before he wore armor made from bones and his weapons. The apes didn't take anything since it would hinder their movements and natural fighting style.

There are 356 males, 237 females and 42 children. A decent tribe if he does say it himself. In his party are 294 males, the rest would be in the village to protect it and take care of the females and children.