3. Contact

(A/N: In the previous chapter I had meant to say 1 million instead of 100000 but I didn't know the exact number of zeros. Basically Michael was sent into Marvel during/before 1000000 BC.)

Michael is currently standing with a low posture as he is looking at a sabertooth tiger with narrowed eyes. The beast is growling and snarling at him as he was also ready. Then it lunged at him with its teeth bared at him, but he moved with superhuman speed and before the beast could react he grabbed it and slammed it on the ground.

It groaned out in response before it's head was grabbed by Michael as he then proceeded to snap it's neck, swiftly killing the tiger in a matter of seconds. He let out a silent sigh as he looked at the downed animal in front of him. He then picked it up and placed it on his shoulder before walking away.

He proceeded to skin the animal and eat it after he cooked it's meat on fire. He also ate fruits he had seen to sat his hunger as he looked at the piece of meat in his hand.

"Well, I guess smoked meat has its charm." Michael said as he took another bite.

It has been some time since he had been sent to the prehistoric times of Earth and he has been largely unscathed. Owing to his superior body which grants him immense power in all of his physical abilities, he has been able to take down animals quite easily with his great speed and strength.

Owing to his strength he has been able to kill every single animal that he has come across, ranging from tigers to bears of the time. He has made a temporary residence in a cave which he took after killing a bear that had lived there.

"I should get out of here and find some other people. I think there was a civilization in this time." Michael said out loud as he ate.

He also made some accessories using the tooth of the sabertooth tiger as he made a necklace for himself which he wore. He used the skulls of a bear and the tiger as shoulder pads. He also put one on his knees as well to offer better protection. He also created two short swords using the arm bones of the bear which took some time to make.

After he was done he looked at himself and nodded to himself. He then took a torch and some supplies using a bag he made using the skin of the animals he killed he exited the cave and tried to find some kind of intelligent life. He treked through the forest quietly as he was vigilant.

He couldn't be caught off-guard due to the fact that his body is at a perfect human level so he can sense a lot of things pretty easily. He avoided fighting any animals that he might come across as he walked through the forest.

As he was walking through the forest he suddenly stopped as his eyes widened as he saw a group of ape men huddled around a fire as his eyes widened.

"Homo erectus. Damn, I really am a million years back." Michael said to himself with wide eyes.

He contemplated what to do considering the fact that they are primitive beings and so he didn't know if he should reveal himself to them. After contemplating for a few minutes he decided to just reveal himself as they are the only signs of intelligence he has met.

And so he walked out of the forest and into the small clearing that the hominids were sitting in. The apes of course noticed him as they immediately turned and got on all fours as they glared at him with a defensive posture as they cried at him. The males standing in front of the women as they had two children with them.

He observed that they numbered to 15 with 8 males, 5 females and 2 children. They most likely thought that he is some kind of monster considering how tall he is. Michael watched them as he thought about what to do to make them calm down. After thinking for a few minutes he rummaged through his bag and then pulled out a dozen fruits he had picked on the way.

He then threw them at the hominids as they looked at it warily as they jumped back a bit. But after seeing that he isn't moving and the fruits, the males moved closer slowly and then grabbed the fruits. They looked at it as they made noises before they slowly bit into it.

After which they started to eat it quickly. A smile appeared on Michael's face when he saw that, after which he took out a few more and threw it towards them. The hominids took the fruits and gave it to the females and children as they made noises of happiness when they ate them.

'Hmm, they are still animalistic so maybe this approach will work after all.' Michael thought to himself as he watched them.

He then slowly started to walk towards them as the hominids looked at him, thought it was with less hostility than before. He slowly reached them and then sat near the fire as they watched. But seeing that he is not about to do anything else the hominids talked to each other in their language before they also sat around the fire.

'Hmm, maybe I can use this.' Michael thought to himself as he watched them.

A few days later after his meeting with the hominids, he is currently collecting fruits with the other men in the small tribe of them as he has managed to integrate himself with them. He has also helped them so it was saying something.

After they were done gathering fruits they went back to their camp. Which had changed since then, there was a more secure fire, three tents were created in which they were sleeping while two men kept guard.

He has managed to learn how to communicate with them using hand signs, since he doesn't exactly know what their language is. They consider him a part of their tribe now so they don't show any hostility to him and consider how choices and follow him, so he is kind of like their leader, but that position isn't fixed yet.

But as they were sitting at the camp the voice of twigs snapping got their attention, thought Michael had noticed it long ago as he was looking at the direction in which the voice for sometime now. The others also looked at the direction before their eyes widened when a bear appeared from the forest and growled at them.

The ape men cried out in fear and shock when they saw it as the bear roared at them. Michael just looked at it unamused before he walked towards it. The ape men crying at him when they saw it as the bear growled at him as he approached it and stood a few feet in front of it.

He looked at the bear as it glared at him. Then it stood up and raised its right arm to attack him as the ape men cried. The bear roared as it brought it's paw down on him, only for Michael to grab it and stop it easily.

The bear let out a confused noise when it's paw was grabbed and stopped while the ape men were shocked. That shock only increased further when Michael grabbed the bears right arm using his right hand and picked it up using his right arm and slammed it on the ground.

The bear cried out in pain when it felt that but it was soon for naught as it was killed by him as he snapped it's neck instantly, not wanting to give it time to recover as it's body went limp.

"And that's done." Michael said as he stood over the body of the bear.

The ape men looked at him shocked before they screamed out in joy when they saw it. Michael blinked when he saw how they acted and then watched as they walked to him and to his surprise kneeled in front of him and bowed and touched their foreheads to the ground.

'Are they saying that I'm their leader? Well, logically for primitive man the act of killing a bear single-handedly is something otherworldly.' Michael thought to himself as he looked at the ape men.