5. Contact

Michael sighed as he sat on a rock and cleaned his hands on the stream beside him at noon. He was currently cleaning the blood off of his hands as behind him on the ground were the dead bodies of Wolf-men, the many other enemies he has come across in this ancient world.

'But how have they hid themselves for sometime long? Or do they have a pre-existing territory?' Michael thought to himself as he cleaned the blood away.

After he had left the tribe of ape men behind he has across other species which are threatening towards humans. The Snake Men, Wolf Men, Harpies and other species which he had encountered. It has already been a few months now and he has come across a lot of them.

'Especially those Bat things. What the hell is up with them?' Michael thought to himself as he remembered the encounter.

He was taking a rest in a cave as he didn't find anything dangerous there. He had started a fire and had decided to sleep there, nothing major as that is how he had spent the time.

What he didn't expect was for him to wake up to find the Bat men carrying spears landing around him. They noticed that he had awoken and tried to attack him. Safe to say, they weren't successful and he slaughtered them immediately.

He was spooked but his body was trained to the extreme and could also fight on instinct as well due to how developed it is. He was a bit dazed for a second as his body acted on its own and lashed out and killed the Bat men before he got his bearings and he killed them.

He was surprised at how he wasn't able to sense them and realised that they have been using their wings and strong body to latch onto the ceiling. But he managed to use his speed and skill to kill them quickly.

But after that things only got harder for him, as the more he walked and explored, the more races he came across who were hostile to him. The Wolf Men that he had just killed had tried to ambush him with no success as he killed them as well.

"Guess my exploits have started to gain attention. Isn't that right?!" Michael said before raising his voice as he looked at the sky.

There in the air are Bird Men, a mix between humanoid and bird as there were five of them. Michael stood up and rolled his shoulders as he looked at them as his body tensed.

The Bird men didn't waste another moment as they dived towards him with the intent of killing him. As they reached near him Michael shot upwards with his powerful legs and wrapped his arms around the neck of the first one.

Not giving the man a moment to think he twisted his neck and killed them before using its body as a springboard and grabbed another one and snapped their neck. He jumped to the neck and punched their neck and jumped and grabbed the legs of the last two and pulled them together causing them to hit each other and fall.

But he didn't waste any time and with a precise strike, he ripped out their throats as all five of them fell on the ground dead as Michael landed in the middle of them with his hands red with blood as he crouched a bit as he stabilized himself as he sighed.

'Using Chi is good but it's a good thing that I don't rely on it.' Michael said as he looked at his right hand.

He then cleaned the blood again before he packed his things and went on with his journey. He took fruits, killed animals and killed the other hostile species as he lived through this time as he survived.

And he was getting more proficient with dealing with the other species. The Bird Men have lighter bodies compared to the rest and have less durability. The Bat men have a good body but they aren't as fast. The Wolf Men have more emphasis on physical aspects, but don't have enough wit and skill to fight him.

The Snake Men don't have an overpowering trait and seem to be balanced. Something which he had noticed before but he would always be able to kill them should they threaten him.

As he walked through the forest he heard the sound of movement as he narrowed his eyes and moved towards the voice. He slowly and deftly moved through the forest, not making any noise and keeping watch of how he is approaching as he used the forest as a cover to approach the source of the noise.

When he did reach the place however, his eyes widened when he saw a tribe of Ape men sitting around and eating food, his eyes widening as he realised that they aren't from the tribe that he had left months ago and are a different kind.

'Well, this might be a good thing.' Michael thought to himself as he looked at the tribe.

Time skip

'Yep, it wasn't a bad idea after all.' Michael thought to himself as he bit into his food as he sat amongst the tribe.

After he had found the tribe three months ago, he immediately approached them. Though they were wary of him, after he spent some time with them they accepted him and he also learned their language which was surprising to him, but he wasn't complaining.

He has also come to learn that the tribe had descended from two ancestors and they also have a safe heaven of their own, where the leaders of the tribe go every year. Michael was intrigued by it and wanted to go but held it back as it has only been a few months since he came into the tribe and he didn't want to seem like he was imposing.

And now their two leaders had left for the Garden as he stayed with the rest of the tribe. It has been easier for him since there are the members of the tribe who will keep a lookout for danger while he sleeps peacefully.

He was eating peacefully with the tribe but then the shouting of their leaders caught their attention. He has learned to distinguish noise a long time ago and he understood then and there that it was the shouting of the leaders of the tribe.

He didn't waste a moment and immediately ran in the direction of the noise followed by the other members of the tribe. He came to a stop when he spotted the two leaders running and stopping in front of him as he was joined by the rest of the tribe.

Michael looked at the two ape men and asked them what happened. And the two ape men told them that some new species had come and lived in their garden. They wore the skin of apes but were actually like serpents.

Michael's eyes widened when he heard that as he immediately realised that what they had just met were the Snake Men he had been fighting.

The leaders then further explained that they offered them a good and prosperous life without any kind of pain and suffering. And in exchange asked for the lives of their tribesmen for the God of those snakes.

Michael was surprised at the information and smiled at the loyalty the leaders have for their tribe. Then the leaders told them that they needed to fight and kick those snake men from the garden. Something which Michael and the other ape men agreed with.

They charged into the Garden and Michael was briefly shocked at the beautiful and spacious garden. But he regained focus as he attacked the rest of the snake men as they also retaliated.

Michael roared out as  he jumped into the fray and killed two swiftly as his tribesmen also attacked with their powerful limbs as they also roared out and attacked. They fought against them and the snake men were starting to realise that they would not be able to win this battle.

But still they kept on fighting but Michael and his tribe managed to get them out of there as he kicked one of the enemies hard and sent them flying away as it hit a tree and sank down.

They would've continued with their assault but stopped as they heard a strange noise in the sky causing both the tribes to look up in confusion. Though Michael kept his guard up as he looked at the sky.

But then his eyes widened when he saw a group of familiar machine like large beings in the sky as his jaw dropped at the sight.

'The Celestials.' Michael thought to himself in shock as he looked at the group for space gods.

A/N: So yeah, the First Host of Celestial's are here and you can guess what will happen. What kind of powers do you think he will get? Do tell in the comments.