On a date

I ran back as fast as I could, towards the station. I stumbled into someone on my way but finally found them on platform.

   They were sitting on the bench. Ayna saw me with her usual grin plastered on her face. I got in front of her and.

  "Water! Give me water!"

   She pressed her lips together, "I don't have!"

  I groaned. The handsome boy was standing beside her. I couldn't see gusshy.

   "Here!" There he comes. With a bottle? He gave me water. I didn't expected that but anyways, I drank 1/3 of it and returned it to ayna.

   We all were waiting for the train. Gusshy and aaina were already holding hands. Zayn was jumping like a kid and overacting.

   Isn't it silly how we judge people when we first meet them and how different we think about them after spending a day with them.

   Interacting with people is not my cup of tea but I do it for my friend's sake. Both guys were so formal in the start that it made me a bit nervous.

   I think it wouldn't be difficult talking with them after all. The train came. Ayna and I were together as the guys were too.

   People came out like bubbles from a bathtub. Literally. We climbed in the train and stood near the door. Zayn was doing a dance move on the pole. More people started getting in and the train was already near full.

  I sighed and zoned out somewhere near ayna.

  "Sooo, we both were a bit bored here and as you can see there's nothing to do than how about we play truth and dare?" Gusshy advised, fiddling with his fingers. Ayna shaked her head and i shrugged.

   Boys don't listen. We started playing truth and dare. 

    It was zayn's turn.

   "Dare!,dare,dare!" We protested. Zayn gave in, "Okay,dare."

  Were we still on the train? Yes. Did we have any shame? No. They told me to give a dare.

  I tried to avoid the chance "Guys, it'll be weird and .... difficult..."

  "That's how dares are supposed to be! Now, shoot!" Ayna said.

   "Okay, than jump out of the train." I looked at zayn. His soul left his body for a moment. He looked out of the train, "Hey there humans, I'm going to die now!" He pretended to fall out of the train but obviously he's not gonna die.

   We changed the dare and told him to approach a random girl. The train came to halt, we got down and looked for a girl.

   "How bout you go for a married woman? Oh God! That's gonna be soo fun!" I advised.

   "Why are you after my death, girl"

    "It's fun!! That's why"

   "Why are you so nervous?you've done this more than a hundred times. I'll give you a demo if you want." Gusshy said and looked at a old man, "Hey there lady! How does a coffee sound to you?"

   "Hey what're you doing? He's not a lady"

    "Oh puh-lease, can't you see two adults are talking." Gusshy said.

   "How is a coffee supposed to sound?" The old man answered. Ayna dragged gusshy after flicking his head, to the rest of the way.

    We finally found a decent woman who was in her mid-twenties. Zayn seemed nervous but he went there to talk. I saw the woman shaking her head a bit and giving a thumbs up.

    "What did she said?" I asked.

    "Control your hormones and get your ass out of my sight." Gusshy answered and zayn smacked his head,

   "Stop lying. She said 'no I'm good' that's it."

     We walked to the mall. Ayna and gusshy holded hands again with each other. So, I walked beside zayn.

    This is a much cliché thing to happen. I couldn't think of anything to talk with him.

   "Why do you walk like this?" Zayn asked out of the blue.