Truth and dare

"2 0 0 5. You know what I mean right?"

   He had a poker face, there was no surprise. He pulled down his t-shirt, much that his collar bones were visible. There was a tattoo. 2010.

  "Why 2010?" I furrowed up my eyebrows.

   "That's the year when my nanny died. The worst year of my life. I like to remember painful things, so I had that tattoo." He tilted his head as a way of asking if his answer is valid.

   "Yeah, let's continue than." I said. I kinda wondered about that tattoo earlier. More than a few times, I got an eerie feeling from him.

   Next turn was ayna's.

  "Okay, truth."

  Gusshy shaked his head and looked in my direction, zayn did the same. I mentally sighed, not me again. If they don't wanna ask anything, why are they playing in the first place? "Fine than" I do have a thing to ask her.

   "You remember our history project?" She booed me,"not that,man. I am trying to forget about my studies, why are you reminding me?" She protested, in a bored tone.

   "It's not about that. You know your diary we used for rough work? I , I-uh red that. You know the last page?" She shaked her head in disbelief, "no.no.no bro. Not that." I was gonna say something when zayn changed the question, "say the most exciting thing you've done in your entire life."

    "There's nothing like that." She denied and we talked about random things, forgetting about the game for a while.

    The heck!!? They always tell me to ask or dare something but they never listen to my questions or dares.

    We played one round again and this time it was zayn's turn. He had to chose dare as we insisted him.

     Ayna gave him a dare to flirt with a girl again.

    He wanted to rehearse and we agreed. He got up and pretended to approach us as a stranger. He first glanced at ayna and gusshy than fixed his gaze solely at me and asked, "can I have a moment with you?" I got lost for a second.

   Gusshy looked at him,"How can we help you?" Zayn took a seat  "Hey, we didn't told you to sit" gusshy protested just to get ignored and zayn locked eyes with me again,"I have a poetry in my mind for this young lady here. Is it okay to share with you?" We nodded.

"Teri chahat ke bina meri Ibadat poori nahi hoti  tum zarurat ho meri tere bina zindagi poori nahi hoti." woah! That was not bad, we clapped.   

  "Will that work?" Ayna gave him a thumbs up.  

   "They won't clap for you, that's another thing. Are you going to say that?" I asked him.

    "I don't have another one. Do you have?"

    "Will you be my pony, so I can ride on you?"  Gusshy suggested this one. I laughed, it seemed funny to me but zayn declined,"That's too dark,bro. Not that" I thought for a second and understood what it actually meant.

     He went to a random girl who was sitting alone and they talked for few minutes, he had a bright grin on his face. He looked so professional in talking to people. But of course, he got busted.

   "Aww! Are you blushing?" I asked smugly.

   "She slapped you, didn't she?" Gusshy laughed at him. 

    "Just what did you said?" Ayna motioned him to sit, he snorted," I can't say in front of her" he glanced towards me.

    It was gusshy's turn next, he had to choose dare. We told him to shout talk on phone. He took a different seat and did his dare, by the end of our game, people started giving us looks. Like it would bother us.

   The boys left to order something. Junaid asked me to come with him at first so that the lovebirds could have some time but later went with gusshy.

   I don't mind at all. There's something I wanna say to ayna.

   I turned towards her, "Hey, look .... I-I uh, it's uhh...' 

  "Yeah?. . . "  She waited,

  " I. Am . Sorry."