WIN

"You!!?"

  "You can do better than that."

    "Look, vim. There are so many things for which I'd punch you in the balls right now. So." I stepped forward trying to look intimidating, "Step. Aside."

    He chuckled in response, which shocked me a bit.

   "You're strange as ever~"

   This although, shocked me more.

   He hardened his expressions, "Don't think I'll let you off the hook." He huffed and crossed his arms.

   "Let me ask you the most important thing now, why the hell are we in boys toilet? Together."

   "About that, Your cat friend is always with you so when I saw you alone, i grabbed the chance. You see there's not so many people here." More like there isn't anyone here.

   "Look at this!" He put a paper in front of me. It red 'I'm watching you all the time' with a pencil.

    How am I gonna tell him it was my same 'cat friend' who wrote that and put it in his bag. I swear this girl's gonna get me killed.

    "What's it?"

    "Don't act so innocent. I know you wrote this. After all, you're the only one in the class who still use pencils."

    He accused me like it makes sense that I'm the only person in this world who use pencils,

    "and" he started

    something more's coming?

    "I know it was also you who made that call."

    Holy mother of pikachus! How did he knew it was us?

     "Oh! Don't look so shocked. I heard you laughing in the hallway and saying your prank was a success." 

     Should I deny it that it wasn't really me, I could laugh on whatever I want or say anything. He doesn't have enough evidence, anyway.

    "Look vim, i-"

  "What's with this vim!? My name is WIN! don't ruin my name!" Oh. Win. That's a good name. I can remember that. 

   "Okay. So, win. Can we please get out of here first."

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

    "Hey, I'm ready to forget about all that you did, so let's start fresh. Let's be friends?" Win suggested as we walked by the college grounds.

     Is he for real?  Like, it wasn't me who put that note in his bag or who called him. So what if I knew about it? . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

     Okay, I'll be honest, it was my fault a bit but that doesn't mean, i have to take the whole blame on myself.

     "Look, win-" He started back walking in front of me while giving me those puppy eyes and a set of pitiful poses.

      Is he seriously thinking it'll change my mind? He shot one last look with his eyes and i literally felt those stars stabbing me.

     "Okay than." He did his happy dance as I interrupted him,"not so soon, pretty boy. There is one condition"

     "What is it!?" He piped up himself and did a few pushups," Yeah,  I'm ready, now shoot!"

     I smirked looking at his confidence, well if he isn't dramatic, "you can only talk to me if I talk to you first. And, if my friend gets an idea about us knowing each other, you'll be dead meat."