Feeding and flirting

"What!?", I whispered shout.

   Before ayna could say anything zayn did.

   "If you're gonna keep ignoring me like this,you might as well stop talking to me! Hey!?" He put his phone down. "She cut off while i was talking, man!"

   "Forget about her, don't ruin your mood. Here, eat this." Gusshy comforted?

    Ayna turned to face me and uttered in a low voice, "Maybe she's not anymore".

    "What are you talking about!?"

     "His girlfriend!" Oh. I see. Well, it's not like I care either way.

      Our number was up so the boys went to take the pizza. When they placed it on the table, zayn took tomato ketchup and started decorating a slice. The couples started feeding each other one-one slice.

      I zoned out somewhere again. When a pizza slice came in front of my mouth, i wondered how, there was a smily drawn with sauce on it.

     Zayn grinned cheekily, " here~"

     "Uh I'm okay, I can eat by myself. I've been blessed with two hands. I'd like to use them."

     "Well, you can think you're blessed by four, use my hands for yourself. Give yours some rest." He motioned me to open my mouth.

     I shaked my head.

     He nodded.

     I shaked.

     He nodded with puppy eyes.

     I groaned and opened my mouth slightly and took a very small bite on purpose.

     "Look at you, nobody's feed you before right??" He teases me and all three of them laughed. I pouted. Ugh. What am I doing?

     "She eats like a mouse" Gusshy gave a  comment and I returned him one,"Well,  you eat like an elephant."  Ayna giggled.

     "Here. Now,take a big bite", he held the piece in front of me again. I couldn't open wider. Hmmm. I don't want to. He waited me to open wider but when he realised I wouldn't, he shoved the whole in my mouth. I started coughing and kept my hands in front of my mouth.

    "Hey, you idiot, she might choke. There there." She patted me and gusshy smacked him.

    "It's not like i put something else-" Gusshy glared at him.

    "Oh no. It's getting a bit hot here, isn't it, bro?" Gusshy asked zayn. Ayna rolled her eyes. I guess I know what's coming.

    "Yeah, it really is."

    "Hey chubbs, you're getting hot day by day, aren't you?"  He flirtatiously said.

    "Nope. I'm pretty sure, I'm only getting fat day by day." She retorted giving him a menacing glare.

     Gusshy laughed it off and we made eye  contact. "She's also hot by the way". I mentally sighed.

      "I know right! I thought she was so beautiful the second I saw her." It was zayn who said that.

     Hmmm. I took one tissue and wiped my hands. Hmm. I took another and spread it on the table.

     "What are you doing?"

      Diverting my mind.

     I felt all of their gazes fixed on me. "I was just trying to waste tissues." They frowned. I groaned,"It's nothing."

     We left the mall after that. When we reached the subway, zayn put his hands on my shoulders and made me run. God, he's so childish! We both were laughing till we made it to the platform. He got a call and said it's urgent. I immediately thought it would be his girlfriend.

      After a few minutes, he came running and started jumping up and down, patting gusshy's back.

     "Hey! Guess what happened!?"