Meeting her boyfriend

We were on the station. Ayna and I.

    She's a new friend I made a few months ago but we're so natural that it would seem like we know each other from ages.

    She ripped my bag's handle a day ago.

     I swear I could've threw her off the train that time if it wouldn't be so conjusted there. Well, it's pretty normal for subways. Just a everyday thing. Being cornered on the wall with someone's back or front pressing you, the sound of people trying to breathe and exhaustion altogether, sweats of hundred or thousand sumo-wrestlers who are stuffed in together. Everything is normal.

     Excepting me. If these things are normal for them and they're all normal, than I'm not normal right?

    "What are you thinking about?" Ayna asked and I shrugged her off. "You're leaving?" I nodded. "My boyfriend's coming, you don't wanna meet him?" 

    "I'll see him at your marriage." Ayna blushed but later sighed, she was gonna say something, "look, if we meet like this and one day you break up with him, than this meeting would be a total waste of time."

     It was like fate was against my choices. I was ready to go but at that time, I saw a handsome boy coming our way.

    I thought he would pass by, so I'll atleast get to stare at him but when he stopped right in front of us, I break out of my daydreams.  I looked at ayna. She was grinning ear to ear.

    No, it can't be. Don't tell me he's her man?

    Just than, a cute chubby guy came beside him. I looked at aaina again. She grinned so hard, like a kid seeing santa for real.

  Oh!

    They hugged each other and she looked at the first guy, "Hey, brother!"

    Wait, She doesn't have a brother.

   "Hey, ayna! And this is?" He asked, with a grin.

  "Oh. She's my friend. Misha."

   "She's that misha!?" Her boyfriend asked.  What was his name again? Gusshy? Yeah maybe.

    I like staying alone at home watching dramas and reading marvel comics but I can sacrifice my comfort if i could enjoy with them. Just today.

   "And. This is my boyfriend!" She finally introduced. Gusshy shaked hands with me. "I'm  gusta-" a train swooshed by me so I couldn't hear properly.

    Than the first guy waved his hand with a grin,"I'm zayn." He took a moment and shaked hands with me. "Ah I see I should get going now."

     Shaking hands and introduction. It's something new to me but still I feel like I am low-standard in front of them.

     I shaked hands with ayna."Take care missy. And have a lot of fun~"  She again grinned and said bye.

    "Bye zayn. Bye gusshy."

    "Gusshy?" He looked confused but i ignored him and left.

   I thought she was gonna ask me to come. I don't know why but I wish she would. Whatever. I put on my headphone and started walking.

    A part of me wanted to stay there but i never get what i want. After ten minutes, I got a call. I instinctively thought it would be ayna.

      "Um hello?", I picked up and said.
  "Hey! How long have you gone?"
     "Not so far."
  "You wanna go to the mall?"

______________   : /  __ : ) __ : ( __ : × _______________