Tired

"What it is, dude?" Gusshy asked him.

    what could it be,  he sort out things with his girlfriend?

    "I GOT THAT JOB!!" He screamed. Hmm. So this is what he was so happy about.

    They congratulated him and started talking to each other again. Zayn just looked straight. I came in front of him while he stared at me.

    "What?" He asked, I shaked his hand, "congrats" I said in almost a whisper, there was something which was telling me I won't see him again.

     He grinned and the train came, we climbed up.

    "Why do you stand like this?" Both the boys questioned.

    "Like even though she's like a elephant, she can stand straight." Zayn referred to ayna.

     I didn't said anything. The train was moving wildly, so I stumbled and hold onto his hand. He balanced me and I holded aya's hand.

   For some reason, I stood away from them. She also got away. "We don't know each other, got it?" Gusshy started tickling her as she said that and then laughed her butt off.

    The train came to an halt and we got down. Gusshy left with ayna to drop her off.

    I bid farewell to ayna and turned towards her boyfriend, "Bye gusshy~" I waved at him.

     "Who's that?" I ignored his question and left with zayn since we were heading to the same place but he protested on going alone so I took a bus along the way.

    My mind was full of the things that happened all the day. To be honest, it was fun.

    I was very tired when I got home, I slept right away.

.    .    .    .    .    .    .   

     The next day, ayna took me to her friend's home, her name was sherry, maybe? I was really excited as the previous day went really good. It wouldn't be wrong to say that I was expecting something more.

     There was noone else in sherry's home. So, We decided to make ghost calls and of course it was a bust. There was nothing unusual. We changed our plan and made prank calls.

      In our class's group, there was this guy who ayna had a crush on back in the day. He has dark curly hair, looks mysterious and ayna thinks he's an introvert. So, We made a call from my phone.

      That guy's name was vim, maybe? Ayna dialed his number. He picked up.

     We heard his voice, "Hello?"

     Ayna started by "look back."

     Before he could say anything she continued in a gruff voice, "no! look down. Now! Turn your head around, Hahahahaha-" sherry ended the call and we started laughing.

    "Are you out of your mind?" Sherry asked and ayna nodded, I just gave a shrug. "I hope he doesn't freaks out." I wished and ayna went in the kitchen, "Hey! Sherry, I'm taking breads out from your fridge!" She yelled from there.

    "Wait!" Sherry went after her. After they came, we made sandwiches and ate them. We left after a while.

    The next day at college, that vim kept shooting daggers at me from the other row.

    I had a bad gut feeling which seemed to come true when someone pulled me in the boys washroom by covering my mouth and throwing me in a stall.

    He came in and locked the door,

   "You!!?"

    Why him again?