Why would anyone do this? - Chapter 7

3rd person POV:

....present...

"Whoa..."

Poppy mumbled as she stepped out of the ballon and started to walk into the destroyed village, the rest of the trolls following her.

"Something gnarly happened here."

Branch said as he looked around, right behind Poppy with Biggie and Y/n.

"Hello?"

A soft little voice rang through the air, it's tone sad, worried and scared.

"Who said that? Identify yourself!"

Branch said as he waved around a random stick he found on the ground, receiving a disappointed look from Poppy.

"Uh, are you nice or are you mean?"

The voice asked, still scared.

"W-We're nice. We're really nice."

Poppy replied as she looked around for the owner of the voice.

"Yeah, but not too nice. So don't even try it."

Branch warned, not knowing who the owner of the voice is and being his paranoid self.

"Okay. Oh. Hi."

A little flute rolled down some rubble, towards Poppy. It's name was Pennywhistle.

"What is this place?"

Poppy asked as she looked around the now ruins of a nice village.

"It used to be called Symphonyville."

Pennywhistle said, refering to the ruins of the village. It coughed weakly, coughing up some dust before continuing.

"Where the Classical Music Trolls lived. But that was in the before."

It said, it's tone softly and a little weak as it reminisced about Symphonyville.

"What happened here?"

Poppy asked as she looked down at the flute with worry in her eyes, trying to figure out what happened.

"Well it was the most wonderful place you ever did seen."

The flute thought back to when there was a bunch of classical trolls all happily playing their music, everyone chatting an all round a happy time.

"It was a place where all of the Classical Music Trolls could live in perfect harmony."

The classical song that the trolls played in it's mind lingered. A soft laugh filling the air.

"Ohh...Wherever the conductor led, we followed."

It mumbled softly with a smile, thinking back to old times.