MATE RITUAL (PT. 13)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

Let's begin!!! 🤩🤩🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

Later, in front of the psychiatric hospital,

After parking the car, Mew and Gulf came out and they were about to walk towards the hospital entrance, but unknowingly, Gulf was getting restless

After parking the car, Mew and Gulf came out and they were about to walk towards the hospital entrance, but unknowingly, Gulf was getting restless. He was getting some very bad vibes which was so weird. Mew noticed Gulf is not moving from his place and just standing like a pole, thinking deeply. Mew walked towards Gulf and patted his shoulder.

" What happened Gulf? Are you okay? " Asked Mew.

" I.... I don't know why but I'm getting a very bad vibe. I don't know Mew but I'm feeling like something is off. I'm feeling restless all of a sudden. " Said Gulf and caressed his chest. Mew got worried and he immediately unlocked his car, took out a bottle of water and gave it to Gulf. Gulf drank it and took a deep breath.

" Feeling better? " Asked Mew. Gulf smiled and he nodded but suddenly they saw an hearse stop in front of the hospital and some of the staff of the asylum were rushing for the stretcher. Mew and Gulf shared a glare and they walked towards a guy who was the driver of the hearse.

(A/N:- A hearse is a large vehicle which carries a coffin or casket from the family or funeral home, to the cemetery or crematorium.)

" Hello sir. Does something happen? " Asked Gulf.

" Who are you? " Asked the driver.

" Just a visitor. " Replied Gulf. Driver nodded.

" Well, we got a call from here that one of the mental patient has committed suicide so we are here to take the body. " Said the driver. Gulf was feeling more restless but he just nodded at him and with shaky legs he walked inside the hospital with Mew holding his hand. But.... The moment they walked inside, they saw the receptionist and the team were talking with each other, some of them were crying, some of them were gossiping, some of them were taking videos and photos and the rest were helping the other. Gulf was breathing shakily and he just walked towards the receptionist.

" Hello aunt. What's happening here? " Asked Gulf. The moment she saw Gulf standing in front of her, she burst into tears and hugged Gulf tightly which shocked Gulf and his body had already started shaking. Mew understood that the one who died must be Vikki's dad. Gulf held that aunt's shoulder while his lips were shivering badly.

" A... Aunt... W... What is happening? W... Where is uncle? He is fine right? C... Can I meet him? " Asked Gulf nervously. Aunt just looked at him and slowly shook his head. Gulf was extremely shocked and he fell on his knees and fainted in shock. Mew and the aunt held Gulf in their arms while Gulf was extremely shocked.