Welcome

Epigraph

Tell me the truth
This is the end
I feel like losing myself
Can't find my way
To not lose you
Why is it so complicated?
Nothing makes me confused
No wonder why
I'm still in hell
This is the moment, come
Now, it's time to choose
-Yoari

Synopsis

This captivating romantic book follows the story of June De'Vil, a seasoned investigator by day and a love seeker by night. And Jeremy Penn Stewart, a brilliant 16 year old teenager and soon to be university prodigy. Despite their age gap, their paths intertwine when they find themselves coming together  as a cure for June's intense infatuation and lust  towards Jeremy's father. As they spend more time together, a deep connection forms, blurring the lines between friendship and romance. "Your Name" explores the complexities of love, trust, and the beauty of embracing unexpected connections. Get ready for a thrilling and heartwarming story that will keep you on the edge of your seat!

Warning ⚠️
This book is a thrilling romantic suspense book. However, I should mention that it does contain explicit sex scenes, intense language, and some violent moments involving guns and murder. It's definitely intended for mature readers who enjoy a mix of passion and suspense in their stories. So, if you're up for this steamy and action-packed work of mine, then I wish you a Happy reading!

Preview
"You're pretty much stock with me for the rest of your life, and there's no going back." Said Jeremy.

"Oh yeah? Give me a hint." Detective June demands.

"Just so you know, there's no JUNE without 'J'."

"Hmm. Clever."

"Uh huh."

"And just so YOU know, there's no JEREMY without me." She said seductively, and with that, Jeremy's leash broke. Whatever morals and honour of a woman's reputation he had were now pushed so far back into his mind that he only had one thing on his mind - her.

A growl escaped his throat before his arms grasped at her waist, bringing her up against him and his lips came crashing down on hers. He swallowed her gasp as he devoured her, his lips working with hers. One large hand went to the back of her head as their tongues wrestled in the most magical way. She moaned both in pleasure and in surprise as he heisted her further up against his chest, resulting in her wrapping her slender legs around his narrow waist. He freed a hand to press her lower back further to him, bringing her heat against his pelvis. A moan escaped her lips and echoed throughout the room, as her head lolled back against his lips that were now working down the column of her throat, the nape of her neck, her shoulders. He marked her there, leaving the trace of a scarlet half-moon, of which he was sure would not disappear for a couple of days. He did not think of it, as her moan of pleasure had awakened other thoughts.

Her hands travelled up the planes of his back, and he felt her fingernails dig into his skin in the most pleasurable way. It was sensational and he moaned against her throat at the feeling. It triggered something in him, and she grinned as she felt the result of her action against the back of her thigh.

They kissed feverously, and she happily complied when he nudged her head back with his nose to attach to her neck once again. Her hands went to his hair, and she felt the thick, silken tresses between her fingers. She massaged his scalp, which earned her a deep moan and him gripping at her hips, pulling her closer to his centre. The inside of her thigh brushed against his throbbing member, and she trembled at the thought of the intimacy that she desperately needed and had craved for so long. However, Jeremy stopped, and whilst heavy of breath, he met her gaze, now lidded and blank with desire.

"Um..are you- are you gonna take that?" He points to her vibrating phone.

"Oh no, it's Max!"

"Ugh.."

"Don't groan, this could be important." She said, scrolling through her phone.

"Please... we need to agree to disagree that your assistant is anywhere near important. I mean literally, the only thing he's good at is being nothing but a cock block." Jeremy complains then held an apologetic shrug for using such language. And detective June's face contorted slightly towards the end of that.