Chapter 13

⚠️

×××

"Please," she whimpered. She didn't mind begging for release. His effect on her was powerful and exhilarating, a potent elixir she needed.

"Please? Please what?" He stood up and flipped her over once more so she lay on her back.

"Please...let me have my release." She licked her lips as she watched him, her hunger for him clouding her eyes.

"Not until I'm deep inside you."

He took off his clothes a piece at a time. She stared at his body in awe.

A powerfully built man as expected, his well-toned upper torso was always in view. Muscles rippled with each of his movement like the undulating flow of a river.

With all his clothing on the floor, he stood bare before her, his cock jutting magnificently upward. Excitement coursed through her. Tremors traveled through her as he knelt between her legs.

Leaning over her, his lips swooped down on hers, reigniting the shameless desire within her. His tongue invaded her mouth. She tasted her tangy sweetness on his lips.

His earthy spiciness assaulted her nostrils with each breath she struggled to take. Her body keened with inflamed feelings.

He roamed her body with his hands, tweaking and rubbing her breasts, which grew heavier, and nipples that got tighter. They moved lower to caress her stomach and waist. Overcome by rippling sensations, she couldn't tell where she ended and where he began. When he lifted his head, she was gasping for breath.

"I- I need you, please."

She looked into his eyes, pleading. The emotion she saw in their dark depths knocked out her breath. In that moment, his soul was laid bare to her. This wasn't just a nonchalant affair to her. She was serious about claiming him permanently. But how could that happen. She already belonged to another. The ring on her finger says it all.

Uncertainty warred with her need to find fulfillment in his arms. The huskiness in his voice wrapped around her already heated body. The blunt head of his hard cock nudged at her moist entrance. With one push he filled her till he could go no farther, his sacs rubbing against her buttocks.

Her pulsating core clenched around him. Overwhelmed by feverish heat, she shouted his name and shattered into a thousand pieces. He muffled the sound by kissing her again.

When he lifted his head, he had a boyish grin on his face.

"Shout like that again and I'll go hard on you." His teasing words reminded her of their ongoing illicit actions.

Instead of being frightened and halting him, she encouraged him with her smile and body.

As he withdrew slowly and drove into her, she couldn't help the soft moans that escaped her lips. He continued the excruciatingly slow pace for a while, building her up until she started panting for release again.

Moving her legs around his waist, she held on to his shoulders and tried to increase the pace. But he gripped her hips and continued his slow motion. She couldn't even begin to compare him with anyone she's met. His lovemaking was set apart. Every touch, every movement of his body against hers drove her to the peak of her pleasure.

Soon he was setting a fast tempo, pounding into her. The sound of their joining bodies resounding in the office.

Having learned the new rhythm, she held on to him and kept up with his pace, enjoying every smack of his body against hers.

His lips melded with hers, his tongue matching his body's actions. He moved his hand between them and touched her hooded flesh and she exploded, screaming his name into his mouth.

After several more strokes, he let out a groan as he found his release right inside her. He pulled her with him in a hug and held her close.With her head on his chest, she heard the irregular beating of his heart.

"I hope this keeps you throughout the week." His voice was low and deep, and she detected some emotion in there too.

When she lifted her head to look at him, his eyes still shone with intensity, but there was tenderness there too.

"The week is long."

He shrugged. "You know what to do when you miss me? Close your eyes then open them after five seconds." His fingers caressed her face gradually melting her resolve.

"Close my eyes for five seconds." She repeated then suppressed a smile, it couldn't be helped.

"And I'll be right in front of you, which ever form that you chose." There was something about the way he said it that had her looking up at him.

He pushed her back on the table and pinned her with his body. He kissed her until she was out of breath. "No other man will ever make you feel this way. Mark my words." he whispered huskily against her face before she closed her eyes to open them again.

But unfortunately, it was all a fantasy, nothing but an all forsaken daydream that will never happen.

"It's nice to have you here with us, Mr Penn." A voice came from behind. Bringing the detective back from whatever trance she was being held captive in.

"I apologize. I do not have a report, yet, concerning the state of your son. But I assure you, he's far from danger now," Mrs Ortega assures. She stretches out her arm and points the whole of her five small fingers towards the seated detective. "This is detective June. The one you asked for. The one who interrogated your son." She said.

A harsh intake of breath filled Detective June's lungs with air smelling of dry earth, when she realized what was about to go down.

"My lawyer is in the waiting room. Fetch him." He orders mrs Ortega. There was a brisk tinge to his voice. It took all his restraint to stop him from roaring his frustrations out loud.

Detective June sank more into her sit, as she saw the death glare being shot at her by Jeremy's father, the same man she just fantasized about. A sweet fantasy now turning into a feeling of dread. She bit her bottom lip in a nervous gesture, she regrets fantasizing about the father of the boy who's fighting for his life in the operation room.

But then again, it wouldn't hurt to wish the encounter repeats itself again.

×××