Chapter 14

×××

Mr Penn

"Where is he?" Searching for the entrance to the Emergency ward. I was angry and contrite at the same time, but the feeling of urgency had overruled my irritation from before and my only focus now was to find my precious son.

Jeremy is all I have left in this world. His mother left him just after child birth. Before she left, she made me swear that in any situation, when it comes to matter concerning his life, I must and should give my life in place of his. And that situation has finally showed it's ugly face.

"Where's my son?" I asked myself, running through the hospital corridor to the small group of police officers gathered at the end.

"Sir." A man called out worriedly, stepping away from his fellow officers. I didn't have much patience to know who it was, i guess he was one of my men. Dozens of cars followed mine down here, so I have no idea which zone any of them are from, but hell that isn't even important right now.

"Where?" I demanded desperately. I had sprinted all the way from the parking lot, leaving Mycroft somewhere at the entrance.

"He's in the ICU. No visitors are allowed right now." I heard a familiar voice behind me, a voice that I haven't heard for a long long time. Slowly, I spun around to see who it was, it's Ortega my physician. Well, ex physician. Ortega and I had known each other for a while now. Back in Philadelphia, before my wife had Jeremy, she was her doctor and friend.

But when my wife died, Ortega blamed herself for it. The last time I heard from her, she wrote me an email saying she was moving to a different city, the reason was unknown to me. And now here we are, what a great way to meet again.

"What happened?" I asked shakily. I had gotten a call half hour ago saying that Jeremy had been taken to the hospital and that it was bad. Nothing specific.

"I'm sorry I don't have much to tell, but your son is getting treated as we speak. Once everything is done, I'll bring the doctor who's in charge of the surgery to you myself. But for now, you have to go wait somewhere. My office, better still." Ortega says, running a hand through her hair before continuing. "I couldn't save your wife. But I'll make sure, that you don't loose your son to this hospital or me, again." And that was all I wanted to hear, well partially because I was expecting to hear 'hey Mr Penn, how have you been' but any way. Her reassurance was better.

"Mycroft, I want you on stand by. Ortega? I want the detective who questioned my son earlier in the office now." I said and she nods, immediately turning back.

I stepped into what supposed to be Ortega's office.
The first thing I notice as i walk in is that her office smells like the hospital itself, and I had to curl my nose up at the strong smell of hand sanitizer. It looks just like an ordinary doctor's office, except maybe it's a bit less cozy and inviting.

I strolled to the big round table in front of me and sat on the swivel chair, hoping it would swivel my mind from drifting into sadness.

As I settled into the chair, I faced the window, watching the activities outside. Then I heard the door to the office open and caught the reflection of a woman on the glass window. I was expecting her to say something but that didn't happen. Because of that, I revolved the chair sharply around to look who it was in the eye.

Soil my britches. She is beautiful, though she's a little tan and short. Probably about 5'1, I couldn't tell. She is very pretty and her personality matches her looks. She has brown hair to match her brown eyes, and has a great body. She is the second sweetest, most innocent one I've ever laid my eyes upon, the most beautiful thing i'd ever seen.

Her brown eyes were massive, her brilliant curly brown hair was held back out of her face. I had to check to make sure i wasn't drooling like a dog over her. She looked young but i knew she definitely wasn't a child. All my years of traveling and meeting new people had sure taught me how to spot a minor. The girl looked ironically rich judging by what she was wearing. She practically smelled expensive, hell yeah, ironically too. The longer I studied her, the harder i could feel my heart beat.

As she sat in front of the coffee table, it became impossible not to admire her figure. Her voluptuous curves were enough to drive any man wild. I admire her bountiful breasts, which were cupped nicely inside her sleeve. And all I wanted at this moment was to grab and feel those luscious mounds in my hands. Her curvy hips were flared out for all the world to see. In my mind, they were just begging for me to hold them aggressively tight. Her round rear end was also a sight for sore eyes. I feel jealous for the short she wore, because it hugged its round shape, making it look like a nice ripe peach.

I felt my desires grow stronger and stronger with each passing second. I want to get a piece of her, no, i need her juice all over me. I need this woman to worship me, to beg for my cock inside of her,

"Please"  She whispered.

"Please, please what?" I asked.

To beg for a release,

"I want my release." She said, whimpering uncontrollably beneath me.

I need this woman on this table with her legs spread wide open for me as I plant my seed inside her. Just like that, I could feel the dampness in-between my thighs just by the thoughts alone. Who is this woman and why am I going wild just at the sight of her?

I almost got up from my seat, to ask for her name. But then I sighted her badge. PPD Pittsburgh police department, she is a corp! She better not be who I think she is, else that would be so disappointing and a bit hot. But that doesn't stop me from checking her out, right?

But then Ortega entered into the office, putting a pause on whatever I planned to do and probably not do.

"It's nice to have you here with us, Mr Penn." Ortega said. Freezing my thoughts on the spot from reaching it's destination and climax. Bummer.

"I apologize. I do not have a report, yet, concerning the state of your son. But I assure you, he's far from danger now," She assures, then stretches out her hand towards the seated detective. "This is detective June. The one you asked for. The one who interrogated your son." She said and the feeling of disappointment engulfed me. And now all I wanted to do was to push Ortega out of the office, grab her by her collar unto the big round table, rip off her detective ass clothes and fuck her senseless.

But I couldn't, my reputation precedes me always stopping me from making my wildest fantasies come true. And it was a huge let down and heartbreaking. "My lawyer is in the waiting room. Fetch him." I orders Ortega as an excuse for us to be alone for a minute.

I noticed the Detective sinking more into her sit, putting her in an awkward position. She should be scared of me, not because of what she did to my son but because of what am about to do to her.

×××

I slowly walked to the door and shut it completely. I threw out the key, and it landed on the chair before dropping to the floor.

I looked into her brown eyes and it was intoxicating, drawing me into a realm of unrecognizable pleasure. I tried to stay comported and impossible to read. Was I angry for what she did, yes. Was there a solution, oh yes. I must have my release, no matter how, no matter what.

×××