Chapter 15

⚠️

Mr Penn
×××

For some minutes i stood in front of June, looking into her brown and mysterious eyes, with a sexy flair to her expression. Imagining her sexy feminine figure, her voluptuous and curvy hips, her breasts firm and tingling at my touch. My mouth became wet with dirty anticipation. I was hungry, starving, i needed her touch, her scent, to see her naked body shudder with pleasure upon my erection.

I looked towards her brown hair now flowing over her breasts, her tight jeans hugging her hips, showing off her gorgeous figure perfectly.

"I regret deeply, for having to meet you on such circumstances, that is as cruel as this." I said painfully holding back the tears of disappointment that is fighting to break free.

"Don't be," She said, standing charismatic before me. "There's no such thing as good or bad circumstances, I believe only we, can determine whether a situation is unpleasant or satisfying." That last word sent shivers down my spine, this was a good sign. June Walked over to the window and stretched it opened wider than before, allowing the cool air to graze over our hot anxious bodies.

I watched her closely as she took a slow step towards me. "I've heard a lot about you. Mr Stewart," She smiled coyly.

"Oh yeah?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes," she said, slowly walking around me seductively. Even I never knew it was possible to be seduced by  person on a pair of jeans and sleeve. "You make everyone quite tense around here."

"And you. Do I make you tense?" I asked, mentally waiting impatiently for her positive answer. But she didn't say anything, instead she grabbed my tie from behind and spun me around to face her. Our heads drawing together.

"You don't scare me." She whispered into my ears. Her lips brushing over my ear lobe in the most sensual way, sending electricity to sensitive places I never knew I had.

Tenderly, June planted lingering kisses on my lips, not allowing my tongue to enter; she wanted everything to be slow and perfect, but God I didn't have that much time. Running her hand through my tousled hair, she sent shivers all over my body and I responded by pushing her roughly against the wall, my knee pressing between her thighs. Swiftly brushing her sleeve straps aside, i exposed her clear, tan but milky skin. I swept my tongue over her collar bone, and gently sucked her neck. Her skin prickled with pleasure as she uttered a quiet moan of content.

I quickly took off my suit in the process, then combined her hair with my fingers, kissing her neck until she moved her head and began returning the favour, licking and sweeping her tongue slowly and gently around my neck. Reaching for my sleeves, she slowly undid the buttons, kissing my chest, moving further down with each undone button. Encircling my belly button with her tongue as she fumbled with the last button, she slowly straightened up, grabbing me by my open collar, guided me around and pushed me playfully against the wall, pressing her delicious body against mine, feeling my hard member against her pelvis.

I felt her breasts graze against my chest and it sent my hands to wander up and down her back like an amateur, and slowly over her shoulders, until i gently dragged my fingers across her hardened nipples that is begging to show through her sleeve. Spreading her arms open, June's gesture enough for me, who was longing to feel and see more of her sexy body.