CAST INTRODUCTION

RUDRA SINHA

RUDRA SINHA

His nickname is RUDY . He's a charismatic boy with striking looks, exuding confidence and charm wherever he goes. Known for his outgoing and lively personality
He is very popularamong girls , as he effortlessly captures their hearts with his magnetic presence and flirtatious nature.
His parents don't have time for him so he spent most of his childhood time at his bestfriend's house . He was forced by her father to prepare for medical exam .

AROHI SINGH

She's a determined girl with a steely resolve, fiercely independent and focused on her goals. She wanted to become doctor .Uninterested in romantic entanglements, she maintains a guarded demeanor towards boys, preferring to keep her distance and focus on her aspirations. Her determination to achieve her dreams drives her forward, and she remains steadfast in her pursuit despite any obstacles or distractions along the way.

MYRA ROY   

She is Rudy's childhood best
friend. Rudy and Myra spend so much time together and knows everything about each other.
She carries herself with an air of superiority.  She is arrogant and rude towards others. Her words are laced with sharpness, often cutting and dismissive, as she views herself as above those around her.
She always wanted to live together with Rudy so she also came with Rudy to prepare for  medical exam .

OTHER CHARACTERS;

Teju: a new friend of rudy and myra
Priya: aarohi's friend
Divya: rudra's sister

So this was the character introduction of my book .
Please tell me your views  and don't forget to drop your precious votes.

For update follow my instagram account : kritika.writes_

Thank you all..
See u soon