#1: first day

Author's pov

Today is the very first day of the session . Arohi wake up early in the morning , ready and leave her dorm and went to coaching .On the other side Myra went to Rudy's flat [ yess he was staying in a flat as his father was rich] and trying to wake him up .

Get up Rudy , we are already late for the class . I'll wait for 10 min then I'll leaves so its up to u whether u want to come with me or not , Myra said ..

Hann meri maa , bas 5 min mai ready ho jaaunga... Rudy said in a sleep voice.

At the coaching centre:

Arohi takes the first seat and without wasting a single minute start reading her books. The students were making so much noice in the classroom. Some students are scattered around the class. As the teacher arrive, students sat on their seats .

Teacher said ," hello students my name is Nitin yadav and I'm going to teach u physics . As u all know that this is our first class so we'll start with some sort of motivation.

Firstly, I want to remind you that your education is a journey towards unlocking your full potential. Each day of study brings you closer to your dreams and aspirations. Remember, success is not just about talent, but also about perseverance and dedication. So, keep pushing your limits, stay focused, and believe in yourselves. Your efforts will surely lead you to great achievements."

Mr. Nitin has many more to say but then the voice came , can we come in sir , they were Myra and Rudy.

Did i started the class early , Mr nitin asked
No sir , sorry sir , we are late Myra replied

Mr. Nithin questioned, "What kind of students arrive late for the first class on the first day, especially when they are preparing for rigorous exams that could significantly impact their future?"

We said sorry sir , Rudy said with a expressionless face .

Now go and take a seat , and from now don't be late specially in my class, said mr. Nitin

Rudy and Myra directly went to the last seat of the class. Aarohi was just thinking that how irresponsible they are .

After the class , Mr nitin left . There was a 10 min breaks after evey class .

Lets take a round Myra , Rudy asked
Yeah .. we survied the class .. it was very boaring ... myra said .

They both were going besides the Aarohi's seat .
How are we going to tolerate these boring lectures for the whole year "myra said "

Ditto , i was thinking the same ,Rudy replied

Arohi overheard them and said why they were wasting their time if they didn't want to study.
But by mistake she said it aloud
So Myra heard her .

Whatever we r doing , why do u have any problem with it , Myra asked Aarohi .

Neither do i have any problem nor i care , but I have an issue with the class time being wasted, which affects other students time who really came here to study , not like someone who r just tolerating the lectures , Aarohi replied.

After this Myra got really angry but before she could say anything
Rudy interrupted them .

Come on girls let it go its not a big deal.

Then he turned towards Aarohi and
Said," hey I'm Rudy whats your name.

Um Rudy hannn ... doesn't suits you
And about mine ...Why do you need to know my name? It's not like it's any of your business anyway." Aarohi replied .
And then Aarohi start reading her book ignoring both of them .

Then they both went outside to take a round .

Myra was so angry on Aarohi and saying some bad things about her but
Rudy was not listening to her and he was confused.

How can a girl rejects my handsome face .. not possible. But she does. she's different . Umm intresting .

 Umm intresting

******

Heyy my lovely readers this was the first chaper . If u like it then pls vote and drop your comments.

Follow me on insta for updates and to know what happened next .
Ig: kritika.writes_

Thank youu
See u soon with next chapter .