#6: jealousy era

Author's pov

When Rudra shouted on Myra, she left from there, but she knew that there is something wrong that's why rudra is looking so upset and angry. So, she went to the ice cream parlor and brought their favorite flavor. And when she came back to his room, the door was open and she entered the Rudra's room. And she saw that Rudra is hugging Aarohi and crying in her arms . She felt very bad as Rudra was never close to anybody else , specially a gisl her, except her. But now she is hugging another girl, Aarohu.
So, she felt very bad, upset, and at the same time she was angry on Aarohi that she has taken her childhood best friend from her.

The next day, Rudra was continuously calling Myra, but she was not responding as she was upset from yesterday's scene. So Rudra thought that she might be left for the classes, but when he reached the coaching, he didn't find Myra over there. He asked Teju and Teju replied that she didn't come today. So after the classes, when Rudra was studying in the library with Aarohi, his phone rang. It was Teju. Teju told Rudra that Myra was still not picking the phone and it is possible there must be something wrong with her. So rudra told Aarohi that he has to go right now in between the studies because he has an emergency. And by saying that, he left from the library and directly went to Myra's room.
When he reached there, he knocked so many times, but Myra was not opening the door. After almost knocking for 5 minutes, Myra opened the door and Rudra saw that Myra was looking so sleepy, sad.  He entered the room and asked Myra what happened, why he is not answering

Myra was not replying to him, but but after asking so many times Myra said in a slow voice ,Why did you here.??
Rude explained that.Why would I not come here? I was tensed about you, you're not replying my calls.
You didn't come to the classes today and now you're looking so weak.Have you eaten anything since morning.

Do u even care , myra asked to rudra with a very expressionless face.
Rudra gussed that there's something wrong with her so she asked. Did someone say anything to you? Do you have fever or something? Are you upset about anything?  and why would I not care about you? You're my best friend, right?  So I do care about you.

Best friend...Huh... so that's why  yesterday you didn't tell me why you were upset, and shouting and angry instead, you were hugging that girl whom you just met a month before. Are you calling me best friend. Myra said to rudra .

Do you came back yesterday?
Why didn't you tell me an . And about aarohi it was just a flex in the moment I didn't mean anything .I don't know why I hugged her .
And about telling you , I'm really sorry. I just didn't told you because I don't want to make you upset because of me.  That's it. Rudra explained.

Don't do this from the next time. You know how upset I was that you didn't tell me anything. Myra said in a cold voice.

OK, it will never happen again.I love you . so now.Tell me,Have you eaten anything , rudra asked myra

No I didn't eat anything from the last night.

You stupid girl.  Hiw tensed i was when I was just studying in the library with aarohi and I get to know that you're not answering the call.Still, so  I came  to check on you....

Stop scolding me & order something for me right now?I'm hungry.

Rudra orders  pizzas for them while eating, rudra said to myra that you told me to tell you everything right.

Yes, everything.

So I want to say something.

Yes, tell me what they said.

I've been in a relationship with many girls, right?  And I didn't take any of them serious and you know that?
And about aarohi , I always said that she's not my type. But now when I'm with her I keep staring at her.I can't control my eyes from looking at her.I don't know ,I felt very happy when she talk to me and when she's near to me...