#10: first date [part 2]

In his embrace, I feel secure,
Charm radiates, gentle and pure.
He understands the words unsaid,
My heart skips beats, cheeks turn red.

✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

Aarohi's pov

"I just got ready and received a message from Rudy, saying he's standing outside. So, I grabbed my phone and, before leaving the room, checked myself once again in front of the mirror.
It was really tough finalizing the dress and hair; I've never been out with a boy, so I don't know how to dress up. I watched many videos on the internet. You know, I'm just inexperienced.

When I left the room, I saw him standing in front of my building.
I couldn't take my eyes off him; he looked so good, so charming. His shirt, pants, shoes, and hair were all perfect, so decent. I liked it.

We took a cab, and on our way, our car driver didn't see the brake , and it cause jolt in the car. I was about to get hurt , but he protected me by putting his hand on my forehead to prevent me from getting hurt. I liked it, and the way he showed aggression towards the driver for me, oh my god, I really damn like it.

After that we went to theatre,
But when we were watching a movie, it was somehow uncomfortable for me. I mean, the movie was good, but there were some scenes that made me feel embarrassed.
During the movie, our hands touched while taking popcorn.

[Jaisa filmo mai hota h , ho rha h
hu bah hu ..zubee dubee zubee dubee.😆]

Oh my god, that was a different thing that I had never experienced before.
Somehow, the movie finished, and we left the theater.

It was almost 6 p.m. in the evening when we got out of the theater. He asked me if I was hungry. I replied, "No, I'm not," in a slow voice, but I was hungry because I didn't even had lunch due to my excitement for today.

However, perhaps in some way, he understood that I was hungry. He then said, "But I'm hungry, so let's go eat something first."

We took a cab again and arrived at a market. I didn't know its name as I was new in the city, but he knew many places there, indicating he hangs out a lot with his friends.

In the market, he pointed out a small restaurant, saying the food there was really great. I agreed, so we went inside .

We place the order.

While we were waiting for the food, he asked me, you are vegetarian? I said, yes. And then he said, I guessed it somehow, so I took you here, as it's a pure veg restaurant.

And you? I asked .

He said sometimes he eats non-veg, but he's mostly vegetarian.

What does that mean?

It means I'm trying to not to eat non veg ....he replied .

Ohh..!!

When we were talking, he was staring at me, so finally I asked him, oh mister, stop staring.
Do you want to eat me?

And he said, can I? As I am still non-vegetarian.

Do u wanna die ??