PROLOGUE

Aarohi's pov :

Finally, 12th board exams are over, but I'm still in a debate with my father and grand mother about moving to a larger city to prepare for the medical entrance exam. He consistently refuses, citing that no girl from our family has ever gone alone to pursue studies. However, my mother and my younger brother , Aman, are supportive of my dream and understands my aspirations. After nearly a week of arguments, my entire family has finally agreed to send me to Kota.

They've given me a two-year window to achieve my goals, if I'll not be able to make it , I'll need to return home and do whatever they want me to. However, I'm confident that passing the exam on my first attempt is well within reach. Missing this opportunity isn't an option if I want to fulfill my dreams. Therefore, tomorrow, I'm heading to Kota.

Rudy's pov:

"Rudy, where were you last night? I've been trying to reach you since then," Myra asked Rudy.
"I just went to say goodbye to my friends since we're leaving for Kota today," Rudy replied.
"Friends or your girls?" Myra teased, laughing.
You know me well ..
For now lets go rudy...

"Myra, you know I really don't want to go. Is it necessary that just because my father is a doctor, I have to follow in his footsteps? I don't think my relationship with my father can ever be normal, like that of a typical father and son. He's never spent time with me since my childhood. I can't even recall a time when we had a peaceful family dinner without arguing.

."Come on, Rudy, don't be sad. Just let it be,
"At least you have a father. Not everyone does. And remember, I'm here with you forever," Myra said comfortingly.

"Thank you, Myra, for always being there for me since childhood.

"Let's switch topics; I don't want to get emotional. For now, let's go, or we'll miss our train.

Yeahh ... let's go

                               ******
Hello my lovely readers  ... so it was my prologue  .. and if u like it don't forget to drop your precious vote ..
And follow me on insta for updates ...
Ig: kritika.writes_

Thank-you