#4: something .....

Author's pov

The next morning, Rudra was fast asleep when his phone rang loudly at 8 a.m. He answered half-asleep and was shocked awake by his father's angry voice.

His dad was upset because Rudra had failed his exam. He scolded Rudra harshly, warning that if he didn't do better in the next exam, his pocket money would be cut. His dad also said he'd only pay for basic stuff like canteen food, not any fancy snacks, and he'd cover rent and coaching fees, but nothing else.

Rudra felt stressed and knew he had to do something to get good marks at any cost.

After that rudy got ready and call myra and teju . After meeting them he told them about what hid father said to him .
Myra said that atleast she passed because she studied little bit one night before the exam but you were busy in watching movies and playing games.
And after that teju said that" ohhjii mai bhi pass ho gya "

But how much did u ,get teju asked .
U don't need to know, rudy replied him.

" Yrr par exam hum dete h or result parents ko bhej diya ye to galat baat hai na ", rudy said in a sarcastic way.

But i have to do something to pass the upcoming exam otherwise my father will cut my money .

"Ab to ek hi raasta h jii , bas mann lga kr thoda thoda pdhna start krdo " teju suggested rudy.

Yess rudy replied.

"Pdhne ke liye class mai bhi jana pdega and we are getting late for that so lets go,myra said.

In the class , when the teacher came, he said " u all get your results.
But I would like to call the names of the top three students of this class.
Rank 3 -priya kumari
Rank 2- shivam rathore
Rank 1- Aarohi singh
Give a big round of applause to them .

RUDY'S POV :

I was sitting in the class out of my mind,thinking about an idea to get atlest passing marks in next exam.

But i came to my senses when the teacher announced the name Aarohi singh.
I don't know how many names he announced but i was clearly listend only one name and that was
AAROHI SINGH and after that whole class applaused for them.

"Aagya idea"

To get good marks i have to study from the bottom and for that i need someone who can teach me .

" or ye jo mere left or right mai do bandar baithe hai inhe khud kuch nhi aata ,meri kya help karnge".

So,

Only she can help me,
only she can save my pocket money ,
Only she can teach me.

But for that i have to convince her.

After the classes, i saw aarohi going out of the class. So i told myra and teju that i have something to do and then i followed her .
She was sitting in the canteen with her friend priya. I directly went to them and said hello to both of them .
Priya said hyy to me but i was surprised a little bit because aarohi also said hello...!!

I ask them to sit with them .
Can u pls help me, i asked aarohi.

What , how?? She replied

Can u teach me for the next exam ?

If u want my help regarding any particular topic then i can
But for the whole syllabus i don't have time for that,she replied.

But pls i really need your help...

I said no , dont waste our time , i need to finish my lunch. So please leave.
She said.

After that i left and was standing in the corridor and thinking about to do something to convince her.